New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

On-line names???

Started by busdriver, November 07, 2006, 12:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

101DalmatianMollies

Hi all! Mine is a play on 101 Dalmatians (I guess kinda obvious) however it stems from wanting to, at one point, breed mollies, of the Dalmatian kind, with some of the brightly coloured varieties. :D

Now I want to breed Corydoras and bristle nose plecos lol

busdriver

Anyone else care to add to this?
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

transporter8367

missavgp

Hi, my name comes from being in the military. I was an AVGP driver, which stands for Armoured Vehicle General Purpose (AKA Cougar and Grizzly). I was sad when they retired them and made them into monuments, thus missavgp.
Mom of boys. Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive

busdriver

Quote from: transporter8367 on October 29, 2016, 10:18:20 PM
Do you drive a bus?
Not any more, drove school bus for 9 1/2 years, drove tractor/trailer for 4 months, had an office job (which I hated) for 31 years.
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

Pokki

Hi,  i got my nick PoKkI 20 year ago when a start gaming and i i got it it by watching Pokemon.

Right now i have 55 gallon African cichlid and I'm in the process of starting a 55 gallon planted shrimp tank.

Mark

I got my name from my Mom :-*
Well and truly hooked.

Kelly

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

Box Jockey

I open boxes... 8 hours a day ,5 days a week. Box Jockey it's my job!
"You can't run from me! Oh, you *can* run from me! You keep surprising me." -- Tamatoa

Philnashbass

In addition to salt water interests, I'm also a bass guitar enthusiast.
50 gal. CADLights cube with 15 gal. CADlights sump:
CADLights PLS 100 skimmer
AI Vega LED with controller
Ocellaris pair in LTA, Sml. Hippo Tang,  Powder Brown Tang, Favia, Gorgonia, Frog Spawn, Rhodactis, Sun Coral, Open Brain, Colt Coral, Plate Coral

220 gal. with 80 gal. sump:
Vortex IN 280 skimmer
8 Bulb Teklight T5's, Reefbrite actinic
Pair Gold Bar Maroon Clowns (extra lrg. female), Hippo Tang, Lrg. Pink Tail Trigger, Blue Face Angel,  Kole Tang, Humu Humu Trigger,  2 Yellow Tangs...3 RBTA's, Hammer Coral, Torch Coral, Frog Spawn, Leather Coral

CC-Slider

Since this seems to be active I will give the short boring history behind my name.

Well the CC are my initials and growing up many friends loved singing or mentioning the song CC Rider (Elvis did a Version of it) to me because of my initials. Well back in the 90's two great games came out while I was back in college learning Programming. And since they where online games (Quake and Duke Nuke em) I needed a online persona, So playing off the CC Rider and at the times a favourite TV Show Sliders I came up with CC Slider I have used it for almost 21 years now.
"Quando omni flunkus, moritati"
"when all else fails, play dead"