New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

I'm a new ovas sponsor

Started by marc-andre, June 29, 2007, 07:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc-andre

Hi,
    my name is Marc-Andre Dussault and i am the manager of LA NICHE Inc.I'm new to ovas.I just wanted to tell you a little bit about the store.The pet shop LA NICHE was first open in 1979.It was first starded at the PROMENADE DE L'OUTAOUAIS in a store of 920 sqare foot.In 1988,we moved in a store of 1900 square foot.In 1994,with the encouragement of our suppliers,we decided to move out of the PROMENADE and went to the PLAZA BELLEHUMEUR,205 BELLEHUMEUR RD.,with a store of 4200 square foot.In 2006,we expanded the store with another 4000 square foot.With that expantion,we created LA NICHE AQUATIC.In the new section we have freshwater and saltwater fish.Every section has a different theme.It's very nice.

If you have any questions about the store or any question at all just send me a message at or just call at 819-663-7601.I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

One last thing,
                       i would like to thank every ovas member that already sent very good messages about the store.

p.s. I will check to see what i can do for ovas members.I will be posting another message soon to see what i can do for discounts.

THANK YOU  :)

babblefish1960

Well hello and welcome Marc-Andre, it is good to see you here, and I believe firmly that you will be able to share a great deal of information and products through your store, which I wanted to add, I just love the thematic fish room, it is very inspiring and great to visit.

If any fish folk have not been to LaNiche as yet, it is a very lovely store with a wealth of friendly staff and products, in fact, there are a number of products there I am unfamiliar with, and they seem to be very nice, so check it out, you will not be disappointed. :)

BigDaddy

And they have a really cool Hagen drilled tank up front that looks like it will be a wicked reef tank.  Very interesting dimensions and the bottom pane is drilled (so obviously not tempered) but is double-paned glass.

BigMomma

Merci Marc-André et bienvenue!  :)

Wow I didn't realize LaNiche was as old as me...

I love the thematic setting of the store and the soothing background music, it certainly makes for an enjoyable shopping experience. I also like the big Saltwater display you have inset in the wall as you come in. Très accueillant!

PaleoFishGirl

Hi Marc-André and welcome to OVAS!

I've been over to the store several times and really love it! It has a lot of personality.
Welcome aboard!!

luker78

Hey guys, I'm glad to see you guys here. 

All of my fish and most of my inverts come from La Niche and I've never lost anything.  Well I lost a Blue cromiss but that's because he jumped out. 

Their live stock is always in awsome shape. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend you check it out.

Aquafreak2

Bonjour Marc

Bienvenue,  I was actually one of the first people to be able to visit your new fish section during your grand opening and had my picture taken with some of your people as you handed me a 40 dollar gift certificate for being the first to enter the area.  It was a fantastic experience and let me tell you all I have never had a problem with any of the livestock there.  The prices are very reasonable and comparable to many of the larger stores in the region but with much more knowledgeable staff.  It is very nice to see you are on board with OVAS as they are a very good group of people.

James

hamstercaster

By the way, take a look at the bulk foods they sell at la Niche.  You can mix and match all the food you want in the same container for one price. They have I believe two sizes available and it's great that you can mix and match as you can find out which food your fish prefer.  I have bought 3 or 4 different types of their bulk food and my fish love them all.... and it's fairly cheap too!!

newtchaplin

hello, I used to do business with you, a couple of years ago.  I bought corn snakes from you and also a Jungle corn.  It's nice to know your still around.