New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My 30g Salt Tank :)

Started by Feivel, May 03, 2011, 07:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetJumper

.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Feivel

thanks for the help and support guys :)

(i havent been keeping up as much due to the lack of internet at my new APT.)

Thunda

Feivel

So i just bought this Reef Octopus Skimmer. It's replacing a SeaCRAPCLONE skimmer I was given with my original purchase. After reading up about how horrible it was and that i would feel guilty even giving it to any fellow salty, I knew I had to buy another one. So almosr a year later here i am.  Having one skimmed maybee an inch in total accumualtion in time am absolutely stoked at the fact the R-O has already, OVERNIGHT skimmed an inch in the container AND it's probably twice the size as the S-C Skim cup. Only thing i dont like is it;s a HOB but still Loving the New SKimmer :)

Check out my 90g Custom build and tell me what you think i need some design flaws checks. Anything else you think i could "add" to the design would be appreciated thanks :)

Cheers
Seb

Feivel

Reminissing, back 3 years ago when i was just fresh into the hobby. How the tank has transformed and come a long way from this to my current setup.

Cheebs