New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hey all

Started by rush, August 23, 2011, 04:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rush

Been away for while. All settled in and ready to set up a new tank. How has everyone been?
200g system

150g reef tank with 50g sump~ 220lbs of liverock, Aqua Illumination LED's, Reef Keeper Elite w/ Net Digital Aquatics, Vertex Skimmer, TLF carbon reactor, TLF bio pellet reactor, NextReef GFO reactor, Calcium reactor,  tunze and koralia pumps, RO/DI with auto shut off and auto top off.

Lots of corals and fish. Will post pics soon.

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

rush

really good. bought the new condo, all moved in finally and set up ready to go with a new tank. I siwtched jobs and cars so been busy didnt have time before. But I am back and very excited!

Not gonna go with an in wall set up until I get a house but I am gonna gor for 120-150 gallon set up again.

Found a few of intereste, i am going to look at one tonight. If you know of anyone who is selling tanks or equipment let me know :)
200g system

150g reef tank with 50g sump~ 220lbs of liverock, Aqua Illumination LED's, Reef Keeper Elite w/ Net Digital Aquatics, Vertex Skimmer, TLF carbon reactor, TLF bio pellet reactor, NextReef GFO reactor, Calcium reactor,  tunze and koralia pumps, RO/DI with auto shut off and auto top off.

NjOyRiD

let me know what you need exactly and I'll fix you up :)
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

rush

I am going to check a 150 gallonin kanata after work, apparently it has everything I need except for *porper* lights and LR and livestock lol. So I will see after that.
200g system

rush

I will need Liverock if you have any :)
200g system