New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Car Pool to OVAS Xmas edition meeting on Nov.26th ONLY

Started by charlie, October 23, 2012, 03:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

This thead is dedicated to folks looking for a ride to our next meeting @ Greenfields Pub & Eatery on Nov.26 th withh supper @ 6.00 PM followed by speaker etc. details forthcoming soon.
So if you can offer a ride please post here & where you are leaving from
If you need a ride post here & where you are leaving from.
lets make this work aquatic hobbyist.
Regards
I`ll Start , i`m leaving from Bank & Hunt Club area & can offer a ride for 2.

Stussi613

I'm leaving from Kanata, near to Kanta Town Center, or Centrum, with room for 3.

Stuart
I haz reef tanks.

Herstead

Hi everyone,

Stephanie and I (Jonathan) are new members. We signed up at the pig roast and our first meeting was on Monday.

The barrier we have at the moment is we do not have a vehicle. We live on Meadowbrook Rd. just off of Blair between Innes and Ogilvie. If anyone has room for us we would be grateful and would definitely help with gas.

Please let us know. Thanks

- Jonathan
Current Set-Up: Mixed Reef 250g DT + 100g in Sump
Inhabitants: 2 Snowflake Clowns, 8 Bimac Anthias, 2 Mandarin Dragonets, Vigratus Rabbit Fish, Flame Angel, Purple Chromis, Atlantic Blue Tang, Sailfin Tang and lots of inverts.
Next Step: Set up controller and ATO. Really need to do this.

Herstead

Current Set-Up: Mixed Reef 250g DT + 100g in Sump
Inhabitants: 2 Snowflake Clowns, 8 Bimac Anthias, 2 Mandarin Dragonets, Vigratus Rabbit Fish, Flame Angel, Purple Chromis, Atlantic Blue Tang, Sailfin Tang and lots of inverts.
Next Step: Set up controller and ATO. Really need to do this.

tanker