New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

No action in saltwater ?? And classifieds

Started by bandit, February 08, 2013, 12:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

az

bad economy=less money=less new jobs=less new hobbyists=less new forum members=less questions=slower forum  

older forum members dont post, its the new members that do, and lately lot less new hobbyists....FACT

free classified in this situation will help.  try it. get Darth and Greatwhite to moderate it and protect it from abuse, I think they will do an awsome job.

try it, if it does improve just a little we all win, if it dosent at least we know we tried. if you think that will result in less membership/funds  I suggest get that back and more by increasing sponsorship levels/fee etc.  

AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca

bergenm

I think everything has been said that needs to be said... Can we lock this thread and put these issues to rest for the time being...
Michael

Greatwhite

Quote from: az on February 26, 2013, 11:07:41 AM
free classified in this situation will help.  try it. get Darth and Greatwhite to moderate it and protect it from abuse, I think they will do an awsome job.

What I suggested was either kill the classifieds, or let them run unmoderated. :)  The execs are far too busy to babysit them, and it shouldn't be consuming their time with all of the pressing club things that are going on with Aquamania.  Darth had already volunteered to take the moderation job on, but was shot down.

Anyways...  Back to work! :)

Shawn84

I'm locking this up for now. Let us focus on AquaMania. Its a great event and everyone should be pump for it. :)
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........