New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Upcoming Kensfish Group Order

Started by FishBuddy, July 10, 2013, 10:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn84

A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

lucius

Just noticed that they dropped the price of the light fixture that daworldisblack and I picked out and it's also out of stock now.  Hopefully, we were able to get our order in on time and hopefully, we got the lower price.  ;D

kenouboom

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

FishBuddy

Quote from: lucius on July 31, 2013, 04:08:32 PM
Just noticed that they dropped the price of the light fixture that daworldisblack and I picked out and it's also out of stock now.  Hopefully, we were able to get our order in on time and hopefully, we got the lower price.  ;D

You got the lower price of $59.95...  The shipment has been packaged already and waiting to be picked up by UPS....  Bottom line is:  YOU GOT THE LIGHT......

[li]72 gal bow: various exotic cichlids
    [/li]

lucius

FishBuddy

Just to give u an update on this...  2 of the packages have arrived.  Still waiting for 1 more package; schedule to arrive early next week..  Looks like I'll go pick it up near the end of next week...

[/li]

Shawn84

Its like Christmas. Waiting to open your gift :)
A bunch a fishes.....

FishBuddy

All packages have arrived at Ogdensburg...  I will be heading there sometime this week to pick them up.. 

Also, I am in the process of creating a spreadsheet and will send each of you the total costs. 

About pickup the products, how do you guys want to handle it?  I am thinking of meeting all of you one evening somewhere near Barrhaven (may be a shopping mall parking lot?) and do it all at once... 

This way it'll save some time and I don't have to sit around at different time/date waiting for each of you to show up :)  You could always have someone else pick up your stuff for you if you are not available at the specified time/place.

[/li]

lucius

Sounds good.

The parking area in front of Home Depot, bordering Strandherd, should be pretty quiet on a weeknight with plenty of room.

Shawn84

I'm good with anywhere and anytime :)

Shawn
A bunch a fishes.....

FishBuddy

Quote from: lucius on August 05, 2013, 10:22:32 PM
Sounds good.

The parking area in front of Home Depot, bordering Strandherd, should be pretty quiet on a weeknight with plenty of room.

Sounds like a great idea....  During the evenings, there's usually a huge empty parking lot further away from the store so we could meet there...

[/li]

FishBuddy

Good News!

Your stuff have finally arrived home safe and sound :)  I went to Ogdensburg late this afternoon and just came back not long ago.  Everything went smoothly at the border as there's no lineups...

Over the next few days, I'll be totalling up the cost for everyone and will send you a PM on how much you owe me.

Also, I am planning to meet up with you this Friday evening at 7pm or so at the Home Depot parking lot in Barrhaven so that you could come and pick up your orders.  If you cannot make it, you could have someone else pick up your order.  Please bring exact change as I will not be carrying any change with me.

Stay tuned...

[/li]

lucius

The next three days will probably be the longest three days ever!  ;)

new_hobby

Can somebody post the address of that Home Depot please. I am not familiar with that area.
A big thank you to John for doing this for all of us.

Shawn84

A bunch a fishes.....

FishBuddy

Quote from: Shawn84 on August 07, 2013, 12:12:14 PM
See you Friday at 7 :)

Yipper.....  I'll see you all at 7pm on Friday...

[/li]

Shawn84

Thanks John for doing the group order. Sorry if my air pump was too heavy for you :p It was nice seeing everyone there and had a nice chat about fish :)
A bunch a fishes.....

FishBuddy

Quote from: Shawn84 on August 09, 2013, 09:35:17 PM
Thanks John for doing the group order. Sorry if my air pump was too heavy for you :p It was nice seeing everyone there and had a nice chat about fish :)

Yeah, I'll *always* remember that crazy huge air pump that you've bought and the fact that it caused us all kinds of grief as we are all waiting patiently for that thing to arrive from California :) :)

It was indeed we had a nice chat about fish.  We should really do this more often.  Perhaps in our next order, we'll meet up as usual and then we could go somewhere afterwards for supper/lunch and chat more about fish and plants at the same time. 

Good to see everyone as well and I get to meet some new faces...

[/li]