New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

October 2013 POTM - Submit your pictures!

Started by fischkopp, October 02, 2013, 10:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fischkopp

The Photo Of The Month contest is back!

It's time to say goodby to the summer, and hello to the fish room! Did you setup a new aquarium, got some awesome new fish, like how your setup developed? Grab your camera, share your pics, enter this contest, earn fame and bragging rights, or at least a good one liner to kick off a conversation at our next meeting! :)

This is an open contest, you can submit any picture as long as it is related to the aquarium hobby: fish, plants, corals, FTS, you name it. A more comprehensive list of rules and guidelines for this contest can be found here.

Please submit your pictures until October 25th. Looking forward to see some great pictures!
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

Stussi613

I haz reef tanks.

Greatwhite

Stussi613

Quote from: Greatwhite on October 03, 2013, 04:32:51 PM
I'll see your Zoa, and raise you a Goby...

Have you even heard of Actinic bro?   ;D
I haz reef tanks.

Greatwhite

Old pic. :) I think at that time, I was running 50/50 power compact bulbs only.  I love the color of these zoas without actinics even.

This is the same colony I posted in the last potm, I think. (Yes, much nicer under blue led moonlights). :)

zenins

Zenin

Cichlids: With great challenges come great rewards

Pablo

newest addition, a sub-adult Queen Angelfish

jetstream

Haven't post any picture for long time! It's my latest pleco collection, LDA008 Ancistrus Claro. I was doing 75 % water change. I noticed a brown object was 2-3" above water level straight up on the glass in the filter current. That's how strong a pleco swimmer is! Hope you like it!  :)

bettabreeder

kole18

Dave88