New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Planted tank from Pet Expo

Started by Stussi613, November 11, 2013, 10:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stussi613

Here is a picture of the tank Errol aquascaped that Mark Hagen complimented with a best in class designation.

By the way, it took him less than an hour to do this tank.  I think we have a really good resource in this club that people don't realize is willing to help anyone that asks him and loves this hobby with all his heart.
I haz reef tanks.

Nyx

Congrats, Errol! Your planted tanks are always so lovely, even one you throw together in an hour. :)
9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

lucius

Quote from: Stussi613 on November 11, 2013, 10:46:24 AM<Deleted> We have a really good resource in this club that people don't realize is willing to help anyone that asks him and loves this hobby with all his heart.

Fixed it for you.  :)

charlie

Thanks Guys, while I reconize it`s not a show stopper or the best aqua scaped tank in the world  :) I take pleasure in that the compliment was not solicited & that Mark Hagen just said it out without knowing who did it.
It must be my lucky week, I posted a picture of one of my tanks on another forum, one of the members there said he recognised the tank & has used a previous iteration of it as his wall paper for over a year
Upon further inspection of this tank and photobucket....I believe my desktop wallpaper of over a year now is of this tank in one of its previous scapes....I can't remember how I got it either, likely a google search...What are the chances?  I never thought of the internet as a small place...
Regards Errol

exv152

Quote from: charlie on November 14, 2013, 09:39:25 AM
Thanks Guys, while I reconize it`s not a show stopper or the best aqua scaped tank in the world  :) I take pleasure in that the compliment was not solicited & that Mark Hagen just said it out without knowing who did it.
It must be my lucky week, I posted a picture of one of my tanks on another forum, one of the members there said he recognised the tank & has used a previous iteration of it as his wall paper for over a yearRegards Errol

Very nice. Can we see the new pic too?
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

charlie

Quote from: exv152 on November 14, 2013, 03:02:28 PM
Very nice. Can we see the new pic too?
Thanks Eric.
I`m working on one for this forum  :)