New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Interest in AquaMania

Started by ajm1961, December 02, 2013, 08:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

As we finalize the plans in the coming weeks, just wanted to gauge the interest for the event. Will you be coming?
April 4-6 at Travelodge on Carling
Friday evening: vendor set-up
Saturday: speakers and vendor show
Sunday: Giant Auction
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

bettabreeder

I'll hopefully be able to attend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark

I'm in ;)

I had heard about last years Aquamania and was sorry to have missed it, not this year.

I'd like to attend the January meeting and join OVAS, looking at the calander on the site and can't see any club meeting dates listed in it. So the fourth monday is Jan.27 and that is the next meeting I am assuming. :-[
Well and truly hooked.

Stussi613

I'm kind of curious what people might be holding out to see to figure out whether they go or not. 

If you selected that option and would be willing, could you please fill out this anonymous 2-3 question survey and let us know how we can make this event one that everyone wants to attend?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lwWxMvQQlyM85KBc4DN9RSm1FT9H36UNjxNpM10Gafs/viewform
I haz reef tanks.

Stussi613

Quote from: Mark on December 03, 2013, 07:05:37 AM
I'd like to attend the January meeting and join OVAS, looking at the calander on the site and can't see any club meeting dates listed in it. So the fourth monday is Jan.27 and that is the next meeting I am assuming. :-[

Yes, the January meeting will be held at Tom Brown arena on the 27th of January.  Andre will be posting the meeting information in the near future.

If you'd like to get a membership before then you can guy one online from the link in the left navigation bar, or if you'd rather not buy online you can make arrangements to get one through me as I have some of them with me (I'm in Kanata but could meet you somewhere).  Just send me a PM if you're interested.

Stuart
I haz reef tanks.

ajm1961

Still time to vote if you haven't done so (see start of thread).
Let us know what you think.

Also check out this survey, letting us know why you may be undecided on coming to AquaMania this coming year:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lwWxMvQQlyM85KBc4DN9RSm1FT9H36UNjxNpM10Gafs/viewform

Thanks for participating!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

fishmonger

Count me in, Ill sell raffle tickets again if you'd like me to, and Ill have loads of Endlers to donate to the auction.  :D

zenins

What will be the room rate ?

Nice that the location is closer to downtown :)
Zenin

Cichlids: With great challenges come great rewards

SlyAngel

hello Zenins, I believe that the rate is $109 but we will confirm and announce it this coming week.  :)
I share two angel fish tanks - both of which my hubby takes care of! What's not to like?

Dan

I will attend for sure and will be bringing a guest. I attended last year and had a great time.

silverhorns

I will be there...I can help on Sunday with the auction

zenins

I had a great time at last year's Aquamania :)

However, I can not make it this year, I will be away in the US at that time :(

Looking forward to next year  ;D
Zenin

Cichlids: With great challenges come great rewards

Philnashbass

I plan on attending. Looking forward to one of the speakers and seeing some of the vendors there.
50 gal. CADLights cube with 15 gal. CADlights sump:
CADLights PLS 100 skimmer
AI Vega LED with controller
Ocellaris pair in LTA, Sml. Hippo Tang,  Powder Brown Tang, Favia, Gorgonia, Frog Spawn, Rhodactis, Sun Coral, Open Brain, Colt Coral, Plate Coral

220 gal. with 80 gal. sump:
Vortex IN 280 skimmer
8 Bulb Teklight T5's, Reefbrite actinic
Pair Gold Bar Maroon Clowns (extra lrg. female), Hippo Tang, Lrg. Pink Tail Trigger, Blue Face Angel,  Kole Tang, Humu Humu Trigger,  2 Yellow Tangs...3 RBTA's, Hammer Coral, Torch Coral, Frog Spawn, Leather Coral

SlyAngel

Quote from: zenins on March 05, 2014, 10:16:31 PM
I had a great time at last year's Aquamania :)

However, I can not make it this year, I will be away in the US at that time :(

Looking forward to next year  ;D
We will sure miss you Zenin, it's always a pleasure seeing you.
I share two angel fish tanks - both of which my hubby takes care of! What's not to like?

Blackstitch

I plan on going on the Saturday, and have a few things for the auction on the Sunday