New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Christmas gift arriving today hopefully!

Started by bettabreeder, December 17, 2013, 08:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bettabreeder

I'm hoping that my Christmas gift shows up today! The girlfriend ended up going on a shopping spree at shrimpfever so I'm excitedly waiting for the surprise to get here today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlie

You must have been a very good boy this year  ;D

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

fischkopp

be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

bettabreeder

Very much so. And they'll have to wait until both my exams are done tomorrow. I dunno how I'm going to focus knowing they're at home :P

bettabreeder

So after a tremendously terrifying text message from my brother saying "they are here but it's in a canada post apology bag and the box is soaked" I managed to get him to unbox them for me and check the status of the critters. Thankfully it was just the box was wet and everything inside was still intact.

charlie

Hey Brendan, you must have had a big exhale after opening the box  :)
Now get those critters breeding so I can be a godfather to the off springs  ;D

bettabreeder

Quote from: charlie on December 19, 2013, 09:28:32 AM
Hey Brendan, you must have had a big exhale after opening the box  :)
Now get those critters breeding so I can be a godfather to the off springs  ;D
Oh you bet I had a minute long sigh of relief. And that's the plan. The cbs and bkk are juvies but the blue bolts are definitely are at breeding age so I'll get to it

bettabreeder

Here are some pics of them in the tank. Enjoy!

exv152

Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

bettabreeder

I gotta say. I thought that some of the crystal black shrimp I have had "black" shells. Absolutely pale in comparison to the black of the bkk

bettabreeder

trakturboy

:) Very nice !!
I'm looking at this on Christmas Eve and I am very happy for you. You were definitely on the "Nice" list this year.

P.S. Gotta luv Shrimp Fever.com (Note: I believe Jason @ Critter Jungle orders from them as well so you make want to wander down there from time-to-time to check out what they have. It would save all the anxiety in shipping. No I do not work for them. Ha!)

az

AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca