New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Golden bee baby

Started by bettabreeder, January 23, 2014, 06:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bettabreeder

Here's a pic of a golden bee I got from one of my CRS spawns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

bettabreeder

Thanks!

exv152

Nice shrimp & pictures. What's that substrate you're using there?
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

bettabreeder

Thank you! Not too shabby for an iPhone picture. I'm using Ada Amazonia Aqua soil. I find it is the best for plants and buffering water for shrimp

charlie

Good work Brendan. Me thinks you are the shrimp king and should change your name from bettabreeder to shrimpbreeder  ;D

bettabreeder

Quote from: charlie on January 24, 2014, 04:51:51 PM
Good work Brendan. Me thinks you are the shrimp king and should change your name from bettabreeder to shrimpbreeder  ;D
Whooooa! Huge compliment from the man who started it all for me! I was considering the change. How would I go about this?

sas

Quote from: bettabreeder on January 25, 2014, 12:31:35 AM
I was considering the change. How would I go about this?

pm sent

Shawn84

Gratz on the shrimp. Does it have any golden colour to it? From the picture it doesn't. It could be crystal white. Let it grow a bit more then you can tell for sure.

Shawn
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

bettabreeder

Quote from: Shawn84 on January 25, 2014, 03:25:02 PM
Gratz on the shrimp. Does it have any golden colour to it? From the picture it doesn't. It could be crystal white. Let it grow a bit more then you can tell for sure.

Shawn
Could be a Snow White, could be a golden, hoping it can be an SSS+

Shawn84

What are the lineage of the shrimp? Have you been culling out your shrimp to get sss+
A bunch a fishes.....

bettabreeder

Lineage was unknown but parents were ss no entry but no crown. As in just regular CRS red on the head.  Which leads me to think golden.

Shawn84

Then most likely is a golden bee then. If you want SSS+ start selected breeding. Or get a SSS+ male and introduce it to your best selection of SS. Have a bunch a tank set up and once they breed start culling.

Shawn
A bunch a fishes.....