New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Membership cost

Started by ottawa_adam, April 21, 2014, 06:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ottawa_adam

Good day, your membership page shows that a discount will be applied to memberships bought mid-way through the season.

When I attempt to buy one via your Paypal link, the cost is $15.  Is that the discounted or full cost?

Also, do I get one of those groovy patches when I get a membership?

Stussi613

Quote from: ottawa_adam on April 21, 2014, 06:38:11 PM
Good day, your membership page shows that a discount will be applied to memberships bought mid-way through the season.

When I attempt to buy one via your Paypal link, the cost is $15.  Is that the discounted or full cost?

Also, do I get one of those groovy patches when I get a membership?

$15 is the discounted price - the PayPal gets adjusted March 1st to reflect the discounts.
I haz reef tanks.

ajm1961

To add to the previous response, you will receive a membership card, allowing you a 10% discount at select sponsor stores: La Niche, Critter Jungle and Big Al's. Sorry, no patches - it's been quite a while since we've had those!

Thanks for considering to join the club - perhaps we'll see you at one of our upcoming meetings - the next one is Monday, April 28th.

Cheers!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

ottawa_adam

Thanks for the responses.  I was a member of the club a few years ago but life kind of got in the way.  Even my board account got deleted!

I just sent my payment via Paypal.  How does my forum account get updated to reflect that I'm a member?

Stussi613

Quote from: ottawa_adam on April 21, 2014, 07:54:19 PM
Thanks for the responses.  I was a member of the club a few years ago but life kind of got in the way.  Even my board account got deleted!

I just sent my payment via Paypal.  How does my forum account get updated to reflect that I'm a member?

You'll be contacted to fill out our online membership form and your online status will be reflected shortly after you submit it.
I haz reef tanks.

groupie02

ottawa_adam, would you please PM me your old board account name? I'd like to investigate what happened there. We don't normally delete any accounts.

Thanks
Pierre

adam_ottawa

So now I feel silly.

It seems that I had my old membership profile name wrong and assumed that it was deleted.

I was able to restore my profile, thanks to Pierre's prompting!

This account is the one I will be using, which also has a different email account that the account I just created.  Can I just indicate this on the automatic feedback form?

Sorry for the confusion and I appreciate the quick response from the club!

Stussi613

Glad you got it sorted out:)

You can associate whichever email you'd like, but Bruce will be emailing the one on the PayPal transfer (a*****i[delete this bit 6620c07f53fab][insert an at symbol here]hotmail[insert a dot here]com) do please keep an eye on that one for the form.
I haz reef tanks.