New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

good weather is almost here - Plantaholics wake up!

Started by charlie, April 27, 2014, 08:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dxpert

I'm in. Will you have your new tank setup by then? ;)

fischkopp

be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

charlie

daworldisblack

There as well! Looking forward to no trudging through the snow this time round!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

wolfiewill

Ok, we're on for Saturday, June 7. At this point I count 10! That's great. We'll go from 2 'till 7ish. I'll supply some soft drinks, coffee, tea, beer and some snacks about 4 or so. I have daworldisblack, charlie, dxpert, fischkopp, zolta, gotfish, exv152, amj1961, missavgp and lucius. Is there anyone else I forgotten please let me know. If anyone wants wine, please let me know and I will have that as well. I will pm everyone for address and telephone numbers later this weekend. Looking forward to this. It's always fun. Cheers to all.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

Dxpert

I'll bring party mix - it's not a party without party mix. Thanks Greg! I'm looking forward to it.

lucius

wolfiewill

Yes. We're still on. Sending all a pm now. Did you not get the earlier pm?
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

lucius

No, I didn't receive anything so that's why I thought I would ask.

wolfiewill

Quote from: lucius on June 03, 2014, 06:35:33 PM
No, I didn't receive anything so that's why I thought I would ask.

I sent another pm to you today. Did you get that?

lucius

Quote from: wolfiewill on June 03, 2014, 09:45:03 PM
I sent another pm to you today. Did you get that?

Yep, I received the one from today.  Thanks.

wolfiewill

Shawn84

Would love to come but will be in Toronto. Hope I will make it out to the next one

Shawn
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

wolfiewill

Quote from: zolta on May 23, 2014, 04:40:22 PM
As you know Greg I am in  Although probably not exactly at 2.  I can share if you like my 18 month low tech dirt 10 gallon tank experience.

That would be great. Don't worry about a start time. People will be dropping in and out throughout. Cheers.

charlie

Quote from: Got Fish? on May 19, 2014, 10:10:04 PM
Im in but after 5.

Heard Got fish is giving out some surprises after 5.00.
see you there

wolfiewill

Oh? Gee, I hadn't heard. That's great David!!!! Can I have some too?  :P