New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Membership purchase

Started by missavgp, August 15, 2014, 12:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missavgp

Hi, I was going to purchase my membership online today but when I click the link which take you to Paypal, the price is still listed as $15 for a membership instead of the $20 it's suppose to be. I want to make sure I am buying next year's membership and that I am not having less money going to the club than I am suppose to pay.

Just a heads up that there is a problem and I would like to renew my membership for the '14-15 season
Mom of boys. Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive

groupie02

thanks for the report. I will check on this ASAP.

groupie02

Confirmed that the wrong price is showing up. I will fix this shortly.

groupie02

All fixed. The prices have been updated. Thanks for your help.

missavgp

awesome. :-) thanks for fixing it so quickly.
Mom of boys. Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive

limed

Please bare with us since we are in the middle of trying to transfer all membership purchase request emails and membership cards from Bruce to Me  (Ed).  I need to get some links corrected to reflect the new 2014-2015 membership list and link this to the membership fill-out information sheet.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ed

bitterman

Quote from: limed on August 15, 2014, 03:14:41 PM
  Please bare with us since we are in the middle of trying to transfer all membership purchase request emails and membership cards from Bruce to Me  (Ed).  I need to get some links corrected to reflect the new 2014-2015 membership list and link this to the membership fill-out information sheet.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ed

Ed, This work was already done (Was done before I met with you to show you how things worked) and available to you via the OVAS Gmail account. You are the maintainer and can make changes as needed.

Bruce

ajm1961

Apparently we need the PayPal password to do some of the changes - so we're getting that info.
As Ed says, please be patient as we transition.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding, and for your support of the club.
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

limed

Memberships cards are being sent out tomorrow (Thursday) in the mail, so you should see them
next week some time.  I will be at the garage sale selling memberships also.

Ed