New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

ANNUAL "GARAGE" SALE!

Started by ajm1961, August 18, 2014, 07:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

ATTENTION ALL CLUB AND FORUM MEMBERS!
We will be having our annual "Garage Sale" a bit earlier than usual this year. This is a great time to clean the fish room and sell off the extra aquarium-related items and livestock!

DETAILS
Date: Sunday, September 7th
Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Place: Tom Brown Arena, Second Floor Hall

And don't forget, annual club memberships are due September 30 - so this event is a good time to renew!

INFORMATION FOR SELLERS
OVAS members may reserve one table at no cost. Additional tables are available at $5 each.
Non-members may reserve tables at $10 each (membership has its benefits!)
Tables are limited on a first-come-first-served basis.
To reserve your table, either post your reservation in this thread or PM Rob Thompson (Robt18), our new Program Director.
The room will be open at 9:00 AM to set-up.

Hope to see you in great numbers and until then: spread the news!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

bergenm

I would like to reserve a table.  :)
Michael

robt18

Done and done Michael!

I also will have a table this year, but does anyone plan on bringing coral/a frag tank? I have a couple frags to sell but not enough to warrant setting up a tank... If I could trade someone a coffee for temporary space in their tank at the sale/if they would want to trade.... :)

dpatte

1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.
1 40g breeder, silicone-divided into two - quarantine and nursery.

yellowtang

Out of curiosity are salt water items welcome at
the garage sale?..I got a skimmer, ro/di unit
power heads and other items.
Tnx
120g REEF Upgrading to a 180g soon
38G REEF

robt18

Absolutely! Anything fishy related is great.

I plan on having a bit of salty stuff there too.

SlyAngel

Can you please reserve me a table, thanks
I share two angel fish tanks - both of which my hubby takes care of! What's not to like?

Shawn84

Save me a table plz and thank you
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

Dorrie

I'd like a table too, please and thank you! :)

limed

james

Hi please book me up for 1 table
Thanks
James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

dpatte

I have numerous spare parts for filters, heaters, lights that I am looking to sell, or trade for other parts I may be missing. Don't forget to bring you spare parts buckets! Media, rocks, intake tubes, impellors, lids, cases, bulbs, media.

I'll also bring a list of small items I could use. 
1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.

charlie

I would like a table, I`m not a 100% but will go ahead & reserve one before it`s sold out.

yellowtang

Hi Rob.. I'll take a table please.
Will be bringing salt related items.
Thanks
120g REEF Upgrading to a 180g soon
38G REEF

ajm1961

Row Escobar from OVAS Facebook has requested a table - she will pay the $10 non-member fee.

Roebow

Please reserve me a table.

I have dry live rock and marine equipment.

ajm1961

"Rosario", a non-member, wishes to reserve a table. He will pay the $10 fee. He will have dry live rock and saltwater equipment for sale.

rockgarden

I would be happy with 1/2 of a table.

Ron

dpatte

Is it possible to also provide a 'FREE' table, where anyone can leave things they are giving away for free?

Jeff1192

A heads up to anyone coming from the east end. CFRA news is reporting that the 417 at Lees in both directions will be closed from Saturday night until Sunday at 11 while they install the new bridge.

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell