New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Membership cards and link with form

Started by limed, September 10, 2014, 01:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limed

Hi I'm the new membership chair (Edward Lim) and like to state that when you pay by paypal
I will send an (emailing) with an link with a form to fill and submit  OR   PM me with your forum name . This is only if you're paying by paypal. After that I will be mailing out your new membership card.  
    If you are a returning paid member, I can cross reference with payment from paypal and last year membership list ,so I can make sure you are set as an OVAS member for the new year .
   There is still some new member that need to let me know what forum name you have created so I can set you as a OVAS member.

Thanks  (sorry ahead of time for any confusion this may cause)
Ed  (limed)

limed

It's now October and the new year begins 2014-15, so if you didn't buy your membership yet your status is changed. You still can use paypal to renew for 2014 or if you are in Kanata area PM me and we will arrange time you can drop by my place (Kanata Lake area).
   For paypal payments I will mail out your membership card and change your membership status.

Don't wait too long.

Thanks
Ed   membership chair

limed

Some people notice that they can't post adds. It's because if you didn't buy this year membership
you where remove from the OVAS members group. To get back in, just buy this year 2014-2015 membership.
You can use Paypal or PM me if you want to come to Kanata ,we can arrange a time.

Thanks
Ed

fishy friend

Hi,

Are you able to purchase a membership at one of the sponsor's stores such as Big Als?

Thank you very much,
Natasha

ajm1961

The only method for buying a membership is online, paid through PayPal (see link provided at the beginning of this thread), or at OVAS meetings and events. Our next meeting is the Christmas Bowling Night, Monday December 1st at 7:00 PM, at Walkley Bowling lanes.

You can PM the Membership Chair, "Limed", if you want to make other arrangements.

Thanks for considering to become a member - your support is appreciated!

Andre
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!