New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Plantaholics Meeting - Dec. 7

Started by lucius, November 19, 2014, 10:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucius

Just starting a new thread for the next Plantaholics Meeting.  :P

Date - Sunday, December 7th
Time - 1ish to 4ish
Location - Chez Lucius in Orleans

charlie

exv152

Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

daworldisblack

Can't join this time unfortunately :( Maybe i'll skype in from the Great Barrier Reef ;)
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

bettabreeder

I'd like to attend. And rah that's a terrible excuse to miss ;)

Holly

I'll be there and bringing a friend if there's room for one more.

Got Fish?

I'll be there at some point.

got fish? will also be bringing some tropica scissors and tongs to give away so I will also need a guest list once finalised for the draw. I'll be bringing some samples of the soil too. The last one was great so looking forward to the next one.  ;D

lucius

We should be OK with 7 to 10 people.  I will send out the list along with my address the Thursday before.

zolta

i would like to join you guys if there is room
65 gal tall planted

Got Fish?

Quote from: zolta on November 26, 2014, 01:35:08 PM
i would like to join you guys if there is room

There's always room for more   ;)

Pyrrolin

I am interested in what goes on at these meetings.  Do people bring plants to trade?  I would enjoy meeting other hobbiests and be able to trade some plants.  Well worth the gas money if there is plant trading going on.

charlie

Quote from: Pyrrolin on November 26, 2014, 10:47:24 PM
I am interested in what goes on at these meetings.  Do people bring plants to trade?  I would enjoy meeting other hobbiests and be able to trade some plants.  Well worth the gas money if there is plant trading going on.
Plant trades are part of it, social interaction & sharing experiences etc & of course some snacks & fun.
This meeting we are fortunate to have Got Fish? making some donations.
How about a pot luck Xmas  meal Brian & plantacholics ?

lucius

Quote from: charlie on November 27, 2014, 07:25:32 PMHow about a pot luck Xmas  meal Brian & plantacholics ?

If you guys and gals want to.  I was actually thinking about getting the sandwich platter from Timmies which is why I kind of mentioned the cut off date of next Thursday so I know how much of a platter to get.  But if it's going to be a potluck then having enough food now may not be an issue.

Dxpert

I always enjoy a potluck. I'd like to join also.

charlie

So guys it is this weekend, are we doing pot luck ?
what are you bringing?
Please post so Brian can decide if he needs to order sandwiches.
Errol

Got Fish?

I can't make it now. Cover for the store has fallen through. I'll make sure things get to where they need to be for the raffle etc. sad I'm gonna miss it.

lucius

I have a ton of hydrocotyle tripartita available if anyone is interested.

LF a background plant of some sort.

zolta

I would like to join you guys.  I however am working Sunday until noon.  This gives me little time to prepare food, however i would be happy to bring chips and dip.

Keith
65 gal tall planted

pm

Was holding out on replying to see if I could make it, but alas, not this time.  Hope everyone has a great time!

silentdan

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it either.  Have fun!