New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Kensfish group order

Started by tigger, November 26, 2014, 08:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k1ng

No problem it's no a big deal. Thanks for doing this order, really appreciate it.

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

tigger

Mike L

Thanks for doing the order Tigger. Just curious if you have received the order or a delivery date.
Regards Mike

tigger

Quote from: Mike L on December 01, 2014, 10:09:05 AM
Thanks for doing the order Tigger. Just curious if you have received the order or a delivery date.
Regards Mike

Got the email today that Ken has shipped. But the tracking number hasn't shown up on Fedex website yet. So I can't say for sure when the shipment will arrive. It could be this week.
There was one time that one of the package took over a week in the past. But we aren't buying that much, and no heavy stuff like substrate. So it is possible that it arrive before the weekend.

Tigger

k1ng

Thanks for the update keep us posted on the shipment and the meet up date.

Thanks,

charlie

Thanks for doing this Dave.
Errol

tigger

FedEx said the shipment should be delivered tomorrow. I plan to go pick it up this Saturday, and I would like to meet you guys on Saturday evening (say 5:30pm) to distribute the goods. If you really can't make it at that time, PM me and we can work something out.

Dave

lucius

new_hobby

It is fine with me on Saturday. Thanks for doing this, Dave.

Mike L

Can't make it. PM sent.
Mike

exv152

Quote from: tigger on December 02, 2014, 08:08:37 PM
FedEx said the shipment should be delivered tomorrow. I plan to go pick it up this Saturday, and I would like to meet you guys on Saturday evening (say 5:30pm) to distribute the goods. If you really can't make it at that time, PM me and we can work something out.

Dave

Thanks Dave. I'll see you then. Let us know what the extra is for gas/HST etc, so we can add up the total plus the extra, and have exact cash.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

tigger

Hi all,

I got the news that the package has been delivered. I will PM everyone tonight the amount for everyone with info about the overhead cost like gas, border fee, receiver fee, and the HST.

Regards,
Dave

Al

I am available Saturday or any other time on the weekend just let me know.
Al

tigger

PM sent to everyone about the cost. If you didn't receive it or you have question, feel free to PM me.

Dave

lucius

tigger

Quote from: lucius on December 07, 2014, 12:45:34 AM
Thanks tigger.

You're welcome! Thanks for joining the group order.  :)