New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My 79 gallon does it

Started by charlie, January 02, 2015, 09:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

This is a great reward for me.
I had entered a picture of 79 gallon & former 25 gallon in Canadaquaria forum anniversary photo contest in Sept. 2014
They both did well with the 79 gallon in first & the 25 getting second.
http://canadaquaria.forumotion.ca/t1622-anniversary-contest-winner.
Then I entered the 79 Gallon in the "plantguy.org" 2014 Planted tank contest & I just nicked out the eventual second place tank by 1 vote. They were a couple of tanks from Ottawa.
This is rewarding for me , since it`s my peers in this beautiful hobby of planted tanks that decides.
http://www.theplantguy.org/2014-Planted-tank-contest-winners_ep_96-1.html
Regards Errol
Happy - YES, Proud yes , Cocky & better NO  :)

daworldisblack

Congrats! Glad you shared your success - very proud of ya! :) With tanks as sexy as your's, its no surprise!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Mike L

Congratulations on the wins Errol. From the pics I saw you had stiff competition.
Mike

Lexx

Congrats Charlie!
You put a lot of effort into making your tanks just perfect! It's nice to see the hard work rewarded!

exv152

Congratulations Errol. It's a great reward for sure, and it's a privilege for the dedicated planted tank folks here in OVAS/Ottawa to have a guy like yourself at their disposal for advice and inspiration.
;)
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

robt18

Congrats! We're all very excited for you but not really surprised  ;)

Keep up the amazing work.

George2

Congratulations on your wins. Your tanks look amazing!   :)

Jeff1192

17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

pm

Well done!  It is like a fine wine!

Stussi613

We have an absolutely amazing planted tank expert on our forum, no surprises that your tanks took top honours Errol...
I haz reef tanks.

sas

Congrats very well deserved. Canadaquaria is a fabulous site.

mm

The tank looks amazing. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

charlie

Thanks everyone.
Folks this club & community is the inspiration for my passion of planted tanks, it`s a bit unfortunate that we don`t have a few more dedicated planted tank hobbyist among us to share & enjoy the hobby.
Regards Errol

wolfiewill

Quote from: charlie on January 03, 2015, 08:52:28 AM
... it`s a bit unfortunate that we don`t have a few more dedicated planted tank hobbyist among us to share & enjoy the hobby.

Congratulations. Your tanks are always amazing, and well deserving of the win.... and if you keep doing 'em and showing 'em, more people will get into it. Cheers.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

charlie

Quote from: wolfiewill on January 15, 2015, 04:04:15 PM
Congratulations. Your tanks are always amazing, and well deserving of the win.... and if you keep doing 'em and showing 'em, more people will get into it. Cheers.
Thanks Greg.
Regards