New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Plantaholics

Started by Got Fish?, January 30, 2015, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Got Fish?

When's the next meeting guys? Let's get this going again. 

Lexx

I'm down to attend! Just need the where when and what to bring!

Morgan

charlie

Now that you guy`s mention it , what does the  others say?
If we can`t find a host, perhaps pub or family restaurant  ?
Errol

exv152

Or maybe even a sponsor's place like got fish?  ;)
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

daworldisblack

Greg mentioned something about Feb once before I believe. Still up for that Greg? Otherwise, I'm down for whatever works out!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Lexx

If it helps, Rob said at the meeting that February's speaker is presenting on plants!

lucius

wolfiewill

Quote from: Lexx on February 01, 2015, 01:26:13 PM
If it helps, Rob said at the meeting that February's speaker is presenting on plants!

Perhaps Rob could be more specific? I'd love to go. Rob?
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

Lexx

He said it's in the works and once its finalized it will be posted here on the website! Although maybe he can toss us a bone?

Dxpert

Sounds great - would be good to get together again.

Got Fish?

Gregs due a visit to show us the monster tank. I'm voting for there.  ;)

wolfiewill

Ok. How 'bout a Plantaholics meeting here, on Saturday, February 28th starting at 2ish?
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

Lexx

Quote from: wolfiewill on February 08, 2015, 10:00:16 PM
Ok. How 'bout a Plantaholics meeting here, on Saturday, February 28th starting at 2ish?

Do you mean on the site or a certain location? Sorry if i seem dense.

Morgan

exv152

Quote from: wolfiewill on February 08, 2015, 10:00:16 PM

Count me in!

I can't think of a better backdrop to a plantaholics social than a planted 220g.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

zolta

65 gal tall planted

charlie

Quote from: Lexx on February 08, 2015, 10:13:09 PM
Do you mean on the site or a certain location? Sorry if i seem dense.

Morgan
Hi Morgan, I think Greg meant at his place, we usually gather at someone`s home ( anyone who is will to host a bunch of planted tank freaks  ;)), this is no way a break away group from the OVAS club, bust a group of OVAS members & non members with the same common interest in one room .
Hope you can make it.

charlie

I`m in.
I really think we should have some sort of plant related topic as a main feature, along with questions from anyone addressed by others.
Errol

Holly

lucius

Quote from: exv152 on February 08, 2015, 11:11:25 PM
Count me in!

I can't think of a better backdrop to a plantaholics social than a planted 220g.

Isn't it a 300 gallon?

I'm in as well.

wolfiewill

Quote from: Lexx on February 08, 2015, 10:13:09 PM
Do you mean on the site or a certain location? Sorry if i seem dense. Morgan

I mean my place. Those who are committed to coming, please pm me so I know how many are coming. And those who don't know my address, I will send it to you.