New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Plantaholics

Started by Got Fish?, January 30, 2015, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucius

Nice meeting you Lexx.

Tanks look great wolfiewill.  8)

Al

Greg,
Thanks for hosting the get together yesterday, it made for a great relaxed environment to chat about things plant and fish. It was also nice to meet some new faces and reacquaint with others.
We also shared a few laughs, which doesn't hurt lightening up the deep winter blues.
I was impressed with your setups, everything very well maintained and in show condition regardless of size - nice touch. Your 300G is a beast with that 36" width - 18 square feet of floorspace gets everyone green with envy.
I also came away with some nice ideas I saw that would make my space a little cleaner looking.
Thanks again for the invitation.
Now, getting back to that bubble counter and your cellphone...................;<)
Have a safe trip to Atlanta and don't eat all the dried goods on the way down !!

charlie

Quote from: Al on March 01, 2015, 10:41:27 AM
Greg,
Thanks for hosting the get together yesterday, it made for a great relaxed environment to chat about things plant and fish. It was also nice to meet some new faces and reacquaint with others.
We also shared a few laughs, which doesn't hurt lightening up the deep winter blues.
I was impressed with your setups, everything very well maintained and in show condition regardless of size - nice touch. Your 300G is a beast with that 36" width - 18 square feet of floorspace gets everyone green with envy.
I also came away with some nice ideas I saw that would make my space a little cleaner looking.
Thanks again for the invitation.
Now, getting back to that bubble counter and your cellphone...................;<)
Have a safe trip to Atlanta and don't eat all the dried goods on the way down !!

Al your  not going to let Greg  forget the cell phone  lol.
thanks for hosting Greg,  the tanks are awesome.
It was a good way to spend the Saturday.

Got Fish?

mmmmmmm it was ok ............I guess ............. not sure the tank is that great.

Just kidding that tank looks awesome and Im very green with envy. wish I had green fingers. Always good to see you guys and sorry I missed some of you. whos doing the next one???

zolta

Thanks Greg for a great afternoon.  It seems every time i am there or with the group i learn something new.  I have spent part of today researching algae tanks!!

Keith
65 gal tall planted

wolfiewill

Thanks for all who came. It's always fun, and lots of good ideas. We'll do it again soon, cheers to all.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain