New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

LA NICHE MOVED

Started by marc-andre, March 03, 2015, 11:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc-andre

Hi everyone,

After 35 years of service, my parents are steping down. :'( I'm the new owner now and have moved to a new location. We will be opening the new store on March 4th(tomorrow). This is a soft opening , there will be an official opening.

We will have as much fish, plants and saltwater. Our systems should be ready in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Gift certificates, credits and reward programs for Nutrience and Blue Buffalo will be honored. (please note that these foods will still be available in store)

The new store will be called LA NICHE ET MOI

If you have any questions, give us a call.

Thank you

Marc-André Dussault
Owner

la Niche & Moi
392 Montée Paiement (corner of St-René and Montée Paiement)
Gatineau, P.Q.
J8P 6H6

daworldisblack

Wow - well deserved retirement! Looking forward to the new place!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

limed

That's great, can't wait to see the new store. Is this store bigger?

Ed

SlyAngel

Quote from: marc-andre on March 03, 2015, 11:50:45 AM
Hi everyone,

After 35 years of service, my parents are steping down. :'( I'm the new owner now and have moved to a new location. We will be opening the new store on March 4th(tomorrow). This is a soft opening , there will be an official opening.

We will have as much fish, plants and saltwater. Our systems should be ready in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Gift certificates, credits and reward programs for Nutrience and Blue Buffalo will be honored. (please note that these foods will still be available in store)

The new store will be called LA NICHE ET MOI

If you have any questions, give us a call.

Thank you

Marc-André Dussault
Owner

la Niche & Moi
392 Montée Paiement (corner of St-René and Montée Paiement)
Gatineau, P.Q.
J8P 6H6

Congratulation Marc Andre, I am sure  the store will be as nice. Can't wait to see it!
I share two angel fish tanks - both of which my hubby takes care of! What's not to like?

charlie

I had a chance to visit the new location last week before the doors were open , amidst all the chaos of setting up everything, looks like a lot more tanks are in the works, can`t wait to see it finished & in it`s full glory.

Jeff1192

Can't wait to check out your new digs one you're up and running.
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

lucius

So when is the grand opening?

Jeff1192

Do you have stock in your tanks now?
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

marc-andre

Hi everyone,

the store will be smaller but more tanks for fish and plants. The tanks should be ready in 2 1/2 weeks, fully stock. I will let you know when . For the grand opening, same thing, i will give you all the détails when i know. Been working 7 days a week for the past 3 months. It will be amazing when it's finish... :)

cheers

Marc-André 

zenins

I visited the previous location last time I was in Ottawa.

Gives me another destination for next time :)
Zenin

Cichlids: With great challenges come great rewards

lucius

New place looks very nice.  Picked up some plants as usual.  :)

vic622

Was out there on Monday, very nice new store!
Vic
120g Peninsula Tank

Planted, high tech
Congo Tetra, Pearl Gourami, Honey Gourami
Serpae Tetra
Bronze & Pepper Corydoras, BN Plecos, Yoyo Loaches