New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Big Al's were is our 10$ off Rebate check ?

Started by gordomtb, March 17, 2015, 09:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordomtb

Checking on the Status of other reefers rebate ? How many of you have drove to Big Al's on Boxing day for salt ? and how many of you have received your $$$$ I certainly did not ! and same with Dad.

robt18

Is this for the rebate offered by Instant Ocean?

ReefMaverick

gordomtb

Yes the Instant  Ocean Rebate. Mailed in the rebate first week on January and never got feedback from them.

robt18

That rebate is offered my IO/Marineland and Big Al's has nothing to do with it. The rebate infamously takes a long time to receive from what I hear though.

ReefMaverick

Philnashbass

I've had waits of two to three months in past years. And if you think that's bad...try a paint rebate at Home Depot...if it gets back to you, it can take 6months and maybe a phone call to the rebate centre to make it happen. Sheeesh!
50 gal. CADLights cube with 15 gal. CADlights sump:
CADLights PLS 100 skimmer
AI Vega LED with controller
Ocellaris pair in LTA, Sml. Hippo Tang,  Powder Brown Tang, Favia, Gorgonia, Frog Spawn, Rhodactis, Sun Coral, Open Brain, Colt Coral, Plate Coral

220 gal. with 80 gal. sump:
Vortex IN 280 skimmer
8 Bulb Teklight T5's, Reefbrite actinic
Pair Gold Bar Maroon Clowns (extra lrg. female), Hippo Tang, Lrg. Pink Tail Trigger, Blue Face Angel,  Kole Tang, Humu Humu Trigger,  2 Yellow Tangs...3 RBTA's, Hammer Coral, Torch Coral, Frog Spawn, Leather Coral

s7even