New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Free goldfish available

Started by Richard, March 31, 2015, 05:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Algonquin college has a surplus of goldfish in the greenhouse pond. They are mostly small, approximately 2" to 3" in size but extremely healthy, a few larger ones are also available. Ideal for back yard ponds. Please contact Rachel Rhoades directly at 613 727 4723 ext 7484 or email rhoader[delete this bit 6606c24dc6565][insert an at symbol here]algonquincollege[insert a dot here]com I am sure a small donation for the operation of the greenhouse would greatly be appreciated.

Many thanks for looking
Richard

whatchasay

morning Richard I have a fish guy that I normally went to for saltwater aquarium stuff and he is no longer in the business was wondering if you happen to know anybody who does this privately not a store like big als thanks much.

Richard

Are you looking for pond fish or trying to off load some? We are open to the public on Saturdays during the spring season if you are after pond fish. Check out our website www.pondsandaquaria.ca for details.
If you wish to off load fish, I can post the information with the greater Ottawa Water Garden Society for you. They have a large following and I'm sure some one would appreciate a few extra fish.
Richard