New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Tropica

Started by Richard, April 01, 2015, 08:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

I will be posting a Tropica order over the weekend. I f you are looking for anything from their plant list please don't hesitate to contact me
Many thanks
Richard

Got Fish?

Nice one rich. Hope you have better luck.  ;)

lucius

Boo, I can't access the Tropica website for some reason.  ???

charlie

Quote from: lucius on April 01, 2015, 10:31:46 PM
Boo, I can't access the Tropica website for some reason.  ???
No trouble here
http://tropica.com/en

lucius

vic622

It pops an ERROR 404 msg - It seems to me that they had issues last time I tried to get on their site, too :(
Vic
120g Peninsula Tank

Planted, high tech
Congo Tetra, Pearl Gourami, Honey Gourami
Serpae Tetra
Bronze & Pepper Corydoras, BN Plecos, Yoyo Loaches

lucius

Quote from: vic622 on April 02, 2015, 06:42:35 PM
It pops an ERROR 404 msg - It seems to me that they had issues last time I tried to get on their site, too :(

Really weird.  I was able to access the link above at work earlier today and now at home, same error message as you.

lucius

It seems to be working now.

101DalmatianMollies

Hi there, is there still a chance to order? Or has that passed? Thanks!

lucius

Thanks for the Tropica order.  And thanks for Got Fish? for letting me pick them up at your shop.  8)

charlie

Quote from: lucius on April 18, 2015, 07:00:46 PM
Thanks for the Tropica order.  And thanks for Got Fish? for letting me pick them up at your shop.  8)
Thanks Richard, David & Brian.
Richard perhaps one nice weekend a few plantaholics can have a look see  ;)
Errol

Richard

Errol, and other plantoholics,

Excellent idea! We are currently inundated with the pond season stuff, but the tropicals are growing bananas.
I have another shipment arriving this week from the US that will need processing along with some tropica TC that we still have to deal with, so may be mid to late June. We will still be in the throws of the pond season and the outdoor stuff will be flourishing then. We've always got a good selection of pond fish on hand too.

Let me know if you want the next plantoholics meet out here.

Dxpert

That would be great!!! I've always been interested in ponds also. When does a weekend this month work for you?

Richard

We are open every Saturday through June, how does the 27th work for people. Or a dedicated day to the plantoholics, Saturday 4th July?
Let you guys decide.

wolfiewill

Quote from: Richard on June 06, 2015, 05:21:32 PM
We are open every Saturday through June, how does the 27th work for people. Or a dedicated day to the plantoholics, Saturday 4th July?
Let you guys decide.

A Plantaholics get together would be welcome. And Richard's green houses would be an excellent place to have one. Richard, many may not know about your location. Can you let the forum know a bit about it? Pictures? A description of the location, perhaps?

Sorry Richard. I just looked at all your recent posts. Looks like you covered everything. Cheers
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

exv152

Saturday July 4th works for me... :)
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

Dxpert

July 4th also works for me.

Holly

I'm in for the 4th.

wolfiewill

I certainly would be there if I'm in the country, but it looks like July 4th will coincide with my next trip states side.... hmmmm... isnt' that a special day in the US? Driving could be a problem there, eh.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

Richard

Will save you a cup cake with star spangled banner Greg