New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hello!

Started by fish finatic, April 08, 2015, 07:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fish finatic

Hi there everyone just wanted to say hi. I am 15 and I fell in love with the hobby.  You have helped me so much when i was first starting and even now when I have questions. I am currently running 1 135 gallon African cichlid tank. 1 15 gallon fry tank which currently houses white lab, yellow lab, German red and super red zebra fry which were all stripped from my females in my 135. I am also running a 35 gallon reef tank. 

Thanks for all the help.

charlie

Welcome to the club & hobby, from the looks of it you really fell in love with the hobby.
It is very encouraging to see the next generation of hobbyist coming through & hopefully you can inspire more among us.
Regards

Lexx

Welcome to the club! How awesome is it that at such a young age you are running multiple tanks. Congrats on the fry. Hopefully, if you can you will post some pictures of your setups.

fishy friend

Welcome:) would love to see some pictures of your tanks.

exv152

It's good to see someone your age so involved in the hobby nowadays! Kudos to you for choosing a hands-on hobby as opposed to xbox vids. I am a huge fan of large setups, so if you have time I'd love to see pics of your 135g.

Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

sas

Hi and welcome to OVAS Forum. :)

fish finatic

Here's my 135. This is a picture of it a month after I set it up. I will post a updated picture of it tonight when I get home.

Mike L

Welcome to Ovas. Nice  cichlid tank you have. Looks like the LFS are going to have some stock to buy soon.
Mike

101DalmatianMollies

Welcome! Love the tank! :D

sas

This thread was split to "35 Gallon Reef", since the discussion had moved on to issues concerning a tank.
Regards