New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New Aquascaping store in Montreal

Started by charlie, April 27, 2015, 09:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

All you plantacholics  ;), I had the opportunity to meet the owner & visit his 4 month store with 2 other plantaholics yesterday thanks to a member from Montreal that set it up ,Thanks Biulu.
The store is very much like Aquainspiration in Toronto except it`s aquascaped show tanks are not up & running yet.
It is well stocked with some nice hard scape materials ,an array of galss ware, starfire tanks of all sizes, largest ( work in progress0 selection of Tropica plants I have ever seen  in a store around these shores not to mention a lot of toys we only see on E bay.
The prices is competitive & in some cases better, the owner is a nice guy & enjoys talking to fellow hobbyist, I hope the guys in Montreal support this store & enjoy the benefits of having such a store in their backyard.
I will talk to the owner about hosting a plantacholic field trip if there is enough interest.
The web site is still a work in progress & the pictures are not a reflection of the store.

http://aquasensew.com/
Errol

charlie

On another note, who ever is handling the sponsor contracts, may want to contact this store, I have informed the owner about sponsorship , it would be a good idea to follow up with him.
Regards

ajm1961

Once the new executive is in place next month, we can transmit this information for next year's sponsorship. Can you PM me with the owner details?
Thanks Errol.

P.S. did browse the store's website a few weeks ago - looks impressive.
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!