New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Going to Montreal - plant crazy folks

Started by charlie, May 11, 2015, 07:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

I`m starting this thread to get a feel of how many would be interested in going to Montreal in a car pool to check out some stores, Ideally a weekend day trip would be perfect.
I know of one store who is willing to offer a discount, the stores that I can readily suggest are as follows - Aquatica, Nature pet , Aquasense, Aquaplus, Aquarius _ any others?
If you are interested please state in this thread & if you will drive or need a ride, Perhaps we can shoot for mid June?
What do you guys say?

lucius

I'd be interested and I will need a ride.

Brine

Depending on my schedule I would like to go and I might be able to drive or I might need a ride. How's that for definitive?

exv152

I am going to say tentatively yes. I may be going sooner than mid June.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Lexx

I would love to go! But i would need more of a set plan to be able to say a definite! I will be working close to 70hrs a week this summer! So pretty much if it's not on a Sunday i'd be out!

charlie

ok folks, how about we try & pin down a definitive date -
Sunday May 31, June 7 Th or Sun. June 14 th ?

lucius

Any of those Sundays will work for me.

daworldisblack

I hope to make it but those weekends are all packed with bachelor parties, weddings and out of towners visiting! Argh! If none of those dates work, maybe i'll join but otherwise I guess I gotta sit this one out :(
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

exv152

Unfortunately I can't do Sundays. Sundays are family days.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

Lexx

Looks like I'm busy, except for the Sunday May 31! If a Saturday works better for more people. I can sit this one out!

charlie

At this point,  i think it's not  a go.
i would suggest  if a few want to go, they organize  between themselves & have a nice day  out .
Errol

missavgp

I was in a store there today Aquarium du Nord and their plant selection looked very nice and healthy. They also have a number of oddball type fish.
http://aquariumdunord.ca/

it's worth a look if anyone decides to do this trip. (If we were to go later in the summer or very early fall, I would be willing to be one of the drivers)
Mom of boys. Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive

angelcraze

I might be interested, but I won't be able to drive myself due to chronic lower body pain.  I am pretty much open as  far as days go.  But if it's a no-go, I might no someone who wouldn't mind driving to all the folks who still want to go.  don't mind to PM me pls.
Give me ShReD till I'm dEaD!!!

angelcraze

Never mind, sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, it's not happening with me anymore.
Give me ShReD till I'm dEaD!!!