New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

The semi-annual Kensfish Order is here!

Started by FishBuddy, May 12, 2015, 09:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vic622

Quote from: lucius on May 18, 2015, 07:19:26 PM
Just to be clear, FishBuddy pays for everything when purchasing and you pay him back during pick up.

In his first notice, FishBuddy said:
Quote-  cash only please; no cheques, Paypal, etc... but will entertain Interact payment by email.
So I was asking him if he is still willing to consider the Interac option.
Vic
120g Peninsula Tank

Planted, high tech
Congo Tetra, Pearl Gourami, Honey Gourami
Serpae Tetra
Bronze & Pepper Corydoras, BN Plecos, Yoyo Loaches

missavgp

I'm assuming that a message will be sent out with our total amount owing when the pick up  time is set, would I be correct?
Mom of boys. Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive

FishBuddy

Quote from: missavgp on May 18, 2015, 08:14:00 PM
I'm assuming that a message will be sent out with our total amount owing when the pick up  time is set, would I be correct?

Yes definitely!  I will be keeping everyone informed on when I'll go pick up the order.  After receiving the order, I'll do a count to ensure we've got everything.  If we are ordering bulk items where we need to divide up among members, I'll do that as well (weighing and bagging).

Normally, we meet on a Saturday at the Barrhaven Home Depot parking lot to distribute the items.  People normally pay me then.  For those who can't make it on that day, I would ask they send a friend or a fellow member to pick up the items for them.  I normally do not make deliveries for people but willing to hear your option if it is reasonable.

[li]72 gal bow: various exotic cichlids
    [/li]

charlie

I`m holding of on my order John, as some of the things i want are out of stock.
Guys you should check your list for out of stock items.

lucius

One of my items is not in stock, the Fluval 406 Impeller.  If it's still not in stock on Thursday, no big deal.

vic622

Vic
120g Peninsula Tank

Planted, high tech
Serpae Tetra

charlie

tigger

FishBuddy

List updated...

Just a note...  Whenever possible, I tried to combine similar item together to save everyone cash.  For example, if person A wants 1/2 lbs of the same product as person B, I'll get 1 lb instead of 2 x 1/2lb.  It is also easier for Ken to gather the stuff as it reduces the chance of error/miscount.

Also, I got the discount code from Ken this morning so we'll be getting 10% off for sure :)

As per original schedule, I am placing the order tomorrow (Thursday) evening.  If things go according to plan, I'll be in Ogdensburg on Saturday morning, May 30.  We should be able to meet and pick up the stuff sometime late afternoon (perhaps 5 or 6pm) that day.

[/li]

exv152

Thanks for doing this John. I always look forward to you doing this, it's a great way to save some $$$.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

Bone

Darn... forgot about the grabber... sorry - please add the following to my order. List is getting long :-)

Cheers.

1x
http://www.kensfish.com/aquarium-supplies/aquarium-maintenance/coralife-aqua-tongs-28-inch.html

charlie

FishBuddy

Just created a mock-up order with Kensfish to see where we stand so far....

All items are in stock except the following:

1)  Finnex HC-0800 Heater Controller; out of stock
2)  Brine Shrimp Eggs @90%; out of stock
3)  Ista Max Mix CO2 Reactor Large; only has 2 in stock and we need 3 so I'll grab the last 2.

The total so far before the 10% discount comes to $1022 USD.  Of course, we'll definitely get free shipping at this amount :)

Things may change tomorrow night when I do the actual order but this is just to give you an idea of what's happening.   Consider the number of items we are ordering, I am quite impressed with Ken's inventory!

[/li]

TLe041

Tony

vic622

Quote from: FishBuddy on May 20, 2015, 10:30:29 PM
Just created a mock-up order with Kensfish to see where we stand so far....

All items are in stock except the following:

1)  Finnex HC-0800 Heater Controller; out of stock

OK, switch it out for this one if you can, please:

http://www.kensfish.com/aquarium-supplies/aquarium-heaters/finnex-max-300-controller.html

Thanks,
Vic
Vic
120g Peninsula Tank

Planted, high tech
Serpae Tetra

FishBuddy

Quote from: vic622 on May 21, 2015, 04:36:10 PM
OK, switch it out for this one if you can, please:

http://www.kensfish.com/aquarium-supplies/aquarium-heaters/finnex-max-300-controller.html

Thanks,
Vic

Vic, this one is also out of stock....

I am in the process of finalizing the order....

[/li]