New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

First Meeting and Garage Sale Info!

Started by robt18, September 21, 2015, 10:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robt18

Hello all!

Our first meeting of the 2015-16 season will be held on Monday, September 28 at 7:00pm at Tom Brown Arena. Going from some of the feedback we've got from the members, we're going to try something a little different in a few meetings this year. For the first meeting, we are not going to have a theme or speaker - we're simply going to introduce the executive, give you some info on the upcoming season, and provide pizza for paid members. It'll be a meeting of fishy people and food - bring some pictures of your tanks and get to know one another!

We also typically grab a drink or two at the Carleton Tavern after the meeting - all are welcome!

We also have official garage sale info! It will be held Saturday, October 17, 8:30am - 12:30pm at Tom Brown Arena. Please let me know if you would like to reserve a table.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out!

Rob
OVAS President 2015/16

limed

Also, bring $20.00 to renew/buy your new membership for this year if you have not done it yet.
Hope to see all of you old and new members.  End of September your status will change if not renewed.

Ed membership chair

james

Hi
Please reserve 2 tables for me.  1 for me another for Heniz. Thanks
James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

limed

Membership, to all who haven't renewed their membership yet, I will hold out changing membership status
till after the garage sale to buy a new membership card.  I will be at the garage sale to sell memberships and some stuff.
  Rob I need 1 table.

Ed  membership chair

bergenm

Hi Rob,

Can I reserve a table as well.

Michael
Michael

limed

Steve will need a table.  We should have enough tables for everyone.
If you didn't reserve a table and have stuff for sale , just bring it, we will set some extra tables
for the last minute people.

Ed  membership chair