New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hello

Started by Jellyanne, October 21, 2015, 01:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jellyanne

Hi!
I recently started owning a fish tank again after a good 10 years of empty aquariums.

My daughter brought me back to fish after asking to own a betta. Typically I did my research and opted not to own a betta since they ech wanted a fish and it was kind of sad to set up 2 tanks for only 2 fish. I have since discovered shrimps and fell in love with them.

We set up a planted 10 gallon and started it with 3 white cloud minnow. They now each have their own male guppy and I got my shrimps. I want to split them apart so my minnows can have a cooler water setting and the Guppys a warmer place. So I am working on a design for a stand to hold my 24 long and my other 10 gallon which will quickly bring me to 3 tanks and space for my Quarantine tank and mayber hopefully something like a fluval chi or ebi.

My dream is to one day own jellyfish, so I will slowly start here and learn. Then when I feel experienced enough I might get to achieve this dream of mine.

I can't wait to start reading articles in this forum and who knows maybe join you in the meetings"
Jellyanne

Starting over with new tanks and new types of fish!

robt18

Welcome!

Great to see you getting back into the aquatic world. You'll find loads of information and helpful people on here, and even more at the monthly meetings. Next one is coming up this Monday.

Happy fish keeping!

AshlyB

Hi :) I'm newbie too, just looking around for now and already like this community. Glad to become a part of it ;)

sas

Hi  AshlyB ,
    Welcome to you as well. Jump right in and enjoy.