New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Metricide Group Order

Started by lucius, November 08, 2015, 04:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucius

I'm about to run out of Metricide so would anyone else be interested in putting in a group order?

Here is the last thread I found on this.  http://ovas.ca/forum/index.php?topic=57475.0

I just logged into the Vereburn website and it is still $23.95 plus HST for a gallon but delivery to Ontario is now $27.95.  
Shipping cost will be divided equally among participants involved.

Let me know by this Saturday (Nov. 14th) and I will place the order Sunday.  

So far....

lucius - 2
exv152 - 1
jetstream - 2
vic622 - 1
apuppet - 1
daworldisblack - 1
TTE777 - 1

Share of shipping - $3.99 each

exv152

I'm in for a gallon too, i'm beginning to run low. Thanks Lucius
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

vic622

That's a gallon of the Metricide 14, right?

$23.95 is not a bad price - I expect that is plus HST, too?

Also, did you confirm with them (as in did they give it to you in writing) if the shipping cost is per shipment, not per gallon?

If we can get at least one more person in the buy (total 4 or more), I'll be in for a gallon.

Vic
Vic
120g Peninsula Tank

Planted, high tech
Congo Tetra, Pearl Gourami, Honey Gourami
Serpae Tetra
Bronze & Pepper Corydoras, BN Plecos, Yoyo Loaches

lucius

Yep plus HST and it is the Metricide 14.  They charge flat rate shipping of $27.95 to Ontario.

Including yourself, we currently have four participants so each share of the shipping will be $6.99.  Whenever someone wants in, I can adjust the shipping amount in the first post.

vic622

Vic
120g Peninsula Tank

Planted, high tech
Congo Tetra, Pearl Gourami, Honey Gourami
Serpae Tetra
Bronze & Pepper Corydoras, BN Plecos, Yoyo Loaches

apuppet

add me in please. im good for 1 gallon.
planted

daworldisblack

In for a 1Gal as well - thanks Lucius!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

TTE777

I'd like to order one gallon too. I hope I'm not late.

lucius

Now closed.  Will be ordering shortly and sending everyone PMs with amounts.

Thanks.

Mike L

Just curious why a request the day before you order is not filled.  Since you had time to read it before the post why not fill the request.

lucius

Quote from: Mike L on November 17, 2015, 07:24:48 PM
Just curious why a request the day before you order is not filled.  Since you had time to read it before the post why not fill the request.

I just spent 10 minutes trying to figure out what you're trying to say/ask/mean, can you clarify?

Mike L

My apologies. The way I initially read it I was under the impression that you told the last poster they were out of luck because it was closed. I understand now.
Sorry Mike