New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS 2015 Bowling Event (Nov. 23rd)

Started by sidarnold, November 18, 2015, 02:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidarnold

Hello OVASers!

After last year's good times with the Christmas bowling, we decided to not mess with a good thing and schedule it again for this year.  We are booked in for...

Walkley Bowling Centre
2092 Walkley Road (near Walkley and Conroy)
Monday, November 23 at 7:00pm

The cost is:
Members (and their family if they have a family membership): $10.00 per person
Non-members: $15.00 per person

This includes 2 games of bowling and shoe rental. We will also have prizes, and a number of us will be visiting the Fireside Pub (attached to the bowling alley) after the event for food and drinks.

We will draw for gift cards sourced from various local aquarium/fish stores.

Please let us know if you can make it out and how many people you will be bringing! We would like to have a firm number by Friday, November 20.

We hope to see you there!

limmer

I should be there.  
Should be a good time.
Count me in as 1.

Jellyanne

My husband and I will be there.
I did not know there were family membership interesting, but I doubt that I'll get to drag my husband often enough for a membership lol
Jellyanne

Starting over with new tanks and new types of fish!

Herstead

Stephanie and I will both be there.

- Jonathan
Current Set-Up: Mixed Reef 250g DT + 100g in Sump
Inhabitants: 2 Snowflake Clowns, 8 Bimac Anthias, 2 Mandarin Dragonets, Vigratus Rabbit Fish, Flame Angel, Purple Chromis, Atlantic Blue Tang, Sailfin Tang and lots of inverts.
Next Step: Set up controller and ATO. Really need to do this.

limed

Can't make Bowling, too much to do since I went to Ohio. Need to do job stuff since I switching jobs.
Will try to get some food samples for the bowler's, try........that fish food

Ed

limmer

Count Steve Cass and Chris Cass in for bowling.

robt18

Three people messaged me about going, and I will be there if I can leave the office early enough.

limed

So how did it go ,bowling?  wish I could have made it, but too much to do after away from home
for 4 days.

Ed