New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Star wars movie

Started by Jellyanne, November 29, 2015, 09:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jellyanne

Is anyone excited for the new upcoming movie?
Planning on going?

I'm probably going to see it with my husband if I can finish watching the other movies!
I did not grow up with TV watching as a hobby, so I have never seen most of the movies. My husband started to get me "educated" as he would say. I did enjoy the few star wars I've seen. So I do hope to get a night off and go to the movies!
Jellyanne

Starting over with new tanks and new types of fish!

sidarnold

Yes. Pre-bought tickets a month ago. Going opening afternoon the 18th of December with two of my high school friends who saw the first movie with me back in 1977. Taking the friday afternoon off.

bitterman

Does everyone remember Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.... I'm hoping it is much better than Episode I ....  The Original 3 were the best IMO... the first 3 were blaaa junk to me.

There are such high expectations for Episode VII I am wondering if it can live up in any way to the expectations. I also hope it is in no way like Episode I, II or III.

My son really wants to see this so will most likely end up watching it.

Bruce

missavgp

I really want to go, but will be waiting for a couple weeks after it opens for the initial rush to die down. I have no desire to wait in lines for hours to see a movie, even a new Star Wars movie.
Mom of boys. Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive

exv152

Quote from: bitterman on November 30, 2015, 12:26:23 PMDoes everyone remember Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.... I'm hoping it is much better than Episode I ....  The Original 3 were the best IMO... the first 3 were blaaa junk to me.

There are such high expectations for Episode VII I am wondering if it can live up in any way to the expectations. I also hope it is in no way like Episode I, II or III.

IMO the empire strikes back is by far the best star wars film. For me, as long as there's no Jar Jar Binks, and his underwater home world, it'll meet my expectations.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

Bee3

Oh..I think it will be absolutely amazing. If you've seen the latest trailer it looks epic.. only hope they don't mess up on the story.. to just throw in a new villain with out an explanation would kind of suck.. even the inquisitors in the rebels series kind of makes no sense. .who are they were did they come from..
I would really be curious to see the script George Lukas wrote for this movie.

ReefMaverick

I have ticket for the 17th at 22h30....may the force be with me   :P