New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Plantaholics Beer var. 2016.1

Started by wolfiewill, January 24, 2016, 01:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfiewill

Hey, any of you people up for another trip to the Big Rig? I'm really liking Thursday night.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

exv152

Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

charlie

daworldisblack

Weekdays are always hard for me to get out with evening weekly commitments already in place so can't make it this Thurs unfortunately. Maybe a weekend sometime?
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

lucius

I'm out as well.  It was a bit of a nightmare last time getting out there.

vic622

I may have another commitment, but if that falls through, I'm in - What time (and the address again)?
Vic
120g Peninsula Tank

Planted, high tech
Congo Tetra, Pearl Gourami, Honey Gourami
Serpae Tetra
Bronze & Pepper Corydoras, BN Plecos, Yoyo Loaches

wolfiewill

How about Saturday night then? Who's interested in Saturday about 6 or 7?
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

vic622

OK, I'm on for both Thursday & Saturday.
Vic
120g Peninsula Tank

Planted, high tech
Congo Tetra, Pearl Gourami, Honey Gourami
Serpae Tetra
Bronze & Pepper Corydoras, BN Plecos, Yoyo Loaches

wolfiewill

It's getting late for tonight, so let's make it Saturday night, 6:30.

lucius

I will know for sure by tomorrow but I think I'm out for Saturday.

exv152

I can't make Saturday. But I'll catch you guys next time.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

daworldisblack

Yep Sat is no go for me as well - got tickets to the comedy club for a friend's birthday. Lets keep trying!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

wolfiewill

Ok. Let's forget it this week and try again next week. I'll start again Sunday. So we're officially off this week.