New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Big Al's closing down

Started by charlie, March 05, 2016, 05:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenins

Quote from: Jody on March 09, 2016, 10:39:34 PM
Hiya all,
  The stores are getting a tons of stock in this week.
the dry goods are being unloaded and there was a great marine and plant shipment at both stores today. Tomorrow is our freshwater order and another one on the way early next week.

Jody

Glad to see things are picking up again ...

I will be in Ottawa at the end of March and was looking forward to visiting the Kanata and Innes stores again :)

Zenin
www.kwas.ca

Zenin

Cichlids: With great challenges come great rewards

GuyFawkes

I was there for the sale the closing day. Was hard to see the emotional employees who have helped us along our journey to tank awesomeness.

In saying this, I like BA. It that store that gets people into the hobby. They attract people. When an institution such as BA was to close its a direct reflection of the status of the hobby.

I was also standing in line when Jody announced they are corporately owned. All people were smiling. I hope all the best for the people who work there and the future of big als

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishsticks

they are still open corporate took over it was 36 hours that they were closed
200 g ,1 yellow tang,, 1 royal gramma,1 tomato clown,1 percula clown, ,,1 three stripe damsel,2 green cromis,2 scissor cromis, 5 cleaner shrimp,,1 coral bandit shrimp...coral.....

wolfiewill

I was in to the Kanata location yesterday and all the shelves are full again, and plant tanks are stocked. I like what they've done to the place. The way it should have been all this time. Cheers to Corporate Big Al's.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain