New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Montreal auction

Started by Jody, April 15, 2016, 11:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hiya folks,

If anyone is interested in going to the auction and wants to carpool, I have a few seats in my car.

Jody

limed

Don't forget it's La S.A.M. Auction (Montreal)
Auction Sunday April 24, 2016.
Starting at 11AM.

look into fishy events for link.  It's always a good auction to pickup different fish
you may not see here.  Don't forget to brush up on your numbers in french , they also
say it in english for us if we miss it.

Ed

tanksalot360

I'm interested, Pm'd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jody

One seat filled, still 2 left.

Jody

Nienna

Jon and I will take the other two :)

Jody

Now it looks like I have 4 people in the car, with only 3 seats..lol
Anyone else going that wants to join the carpool with us..though we will need another car..
Jody

Jody

Hi Nienna,

I am hoping that someone else is wanting to drive down, I had already committed 2 of the seats, and hadn't had the chance to update the post. Right now I only have 1 seat available for you and Jon. Unless everyone wants to get really cozy for a couple of hours..lol

Jody

Herstead

Hey,

That is OK we will sit this one out. Not a problem at all.

- Jonathan (Nienna is out of town atm)
Current Set-Up: Mixed Reef 250g DT + 100g in Sump
Inhabitants: 2 Snowflake Clowns, 8 Bimac Anthias, 2 Mandarin Dragonets, Vigratus Rabbit Fish, Flame Angel, Purple Chromis, Atlantic Blue Tang, Sailfin Tang and lots of inverts.
Next Step: Set up controller and ATO. Really need to do this.

Jody

Looks like the car is now full. Anyone else planning to go down? There are people willing to car pool if you are willing to drive.

Jody

Jody

So I had a cancellation and have 1 spot left in my car.