New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS June 25 BBQ: Gauging Interest before June 12

Started by sidarnold, June 02, 2016, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidarnold

Good Morning. The Executive is interested in finding out from paid Society members whether they would like to attend a club sponsored June 25 (Saturday) BBQ. Please respond to this posting before the end of the day, Thursday, June 9 if you would be attending. Hot dogs, hamburgers, soft drinks, & snack foods would be provided. If numbers of participants are positive then we will announce the location and time of day. Regards from the Exec.

charlie

My interest would hinge on location & time.
Regards

sidarnold

Location will be dependent on home many members respond ie. more than 20 it will be Andy Haydon Park, less than 20 it could be one of the Exec members backyard. Time period is the Saturday afternoon.

lucius

robt18

Andrew Haydon Park on Saturday June 25 from 11:00-3:00pm. I'd be there!

We would have prizes, games and food. Families welcome and feel free to bring a side dish.

lucius

Jellyanne

Sadly hubby works that sunday. Which means I can't bring the kids (I find it too risky in a park watching 3 kids and being pregnant) But if it was the 24th that would work or maybe I would try if its in someones backyard.
Jellyanne

Starting over with new tanks and new types of fish!

robt18

Oops, was supposed to be Saturday the 25th. Date revised. My bad.

limed

I'm in as normal.  But everyone need to reply who's going so if the numbers are low then we will have it in one of the exce's
back yard, but if the numbers are high then it's the park.  Saturday June 25th., reply or be left out for our last event of this
season. There will be prizes and good food to eat, maybe good drinks....

Ed

jetstream

tanksalot360

Sure, put me down!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

missavgp

sounds like fun, the family and I will be there
Mom of boys. Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive

ajm1961

You might want to post a link to this thread on OVAS.CA for members who aren't active on the forum.

As for myself, I can't make it that weekend as we are at the cottage.

Have fun everyone!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Jellyanne

I'll be there with my husband and 2 of my daughters!
Jellyanne

Starting over with new tanks and new types of fish!

james

hi read your message late but me and Heinz will like to attend the picnic on the 25 th Thanks
James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus