New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

first meetingv

Started by james, August 07, 2016, 06:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

Hi when is the 1sT meeting scheduled
James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

limed

James our first meeting is on September the 19th Monday  we have the room from 6:30pm to 9:30pm  
Meeting starts at 7:00pm
Garage sale will be September the 17th Saturday  9am to 1 pm  Just let us know who needs a table.

All at Tom Brown as last year.  

Ed

james

Thanks!
And put me down for a table for the gs
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

sidarnold

Gary Elson from Montreal is confirmed as our guest speaker for the September 19 meeting.

limed

First meeting this Monday the 19th 7:00pm  Tom Brown Arena

Don't forget to bring $20.00 for renew your membership, Status will change next month (Oct)

New members are always welcome. 
This Year already started off on the right foot (garage Sale Sept 17th) success....
Big plans are on the works for this year Aquarmania March 2017. 

Ed  membership chair

Jellyanne

Hi guys!
So sorry I couldn't make it to the garage sale (I had tons to give away, been doing some clean up)  but my husband was working and I couldn't get myself to drag the kids around and I can't lift the tanks because that bump is getting huge!
I also can't make it to the first meeting as we are away celebrating our wedding anniversary monday.
If we go by on our way back, I might stop just to say hi and pay my membership.
I hope to make it to the october meeting

Celyne
Jellyanne

Starting over with new tanks and new types of fish!

limmer

Happy Anniversary Celyne!

This is a great club.  Where else can you get together with people and talk Aquarium stuff and they don't roll their eyes.
Plus joining not only are supporting the Club and Website,
we have the odd speakers, refreshments at meetings, a pizza night and discounts at some of the stores.
Come out and enjoy yourself.

bitterman

I guess we are no longer going by 4th monday of the month any more? Guess I missed this one now.

Canadian_Ice

From a new member to the club I just wanted to say thank you for a good introduction to my first meeting let alone a guest speaker one. It was well worth the time invested and educational, plus the members were all friendly. As a first impression well done to all, and I look forward to future events and meets.

Cheers!

lucius

Quote from: bitterman on September 19, 2016, 06:11:02 PM
I guess we are no longer going by 4th monday of the month any more? Guess I missed this one now.

The hall was already booked for next Monday apparently.  The remainder of the meetings are on the 4th Monday.

lucius

Quote from: Canadian_Ice on September 19, 2016, 10:19:57 PM
From a new member to the club I just wanted to say thank you for a good introduction to my first meeting let alone a guest speaker one. It was well worth the time invested and educational, plus the members were all friendly. As a first impression well done to all, and I look forward to future events and meets.

Cheers!

I found the presentation very informative as well.  Now when I go to the LFS, I'm going to see if I can spot the platies and swordtails with cancer.