New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Petsmart sale Sept 8-11

Started by transporter8367, September 08, 2016, 09:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

transporter8367

Petsmart is offering 10% of your entire online purchase and store pickup.

I called store and asked if I could get discount inside store instead of online store pickup and they said we will gladly offer the discount in store.

Getting a Fluval FX6 for 395.00

Al

I hope that is before discount?
Pets and ponds sells the FX6 for 369 regular price shipped to your door.
Personally I'd rather support P+P than petsmart, but each to his own.

lucius

Nice find Al.  The Pets and Ponds website even says that they are selling the Generation 2 line.

I know Wolfiewill bought a Fluval FX6 from LaNiche during a previous Plantaholics meeting.  They were giving a 20% discount that day for us.  If he is reading this, maybe he can let us know how much he paid.

transporter8367

Bigals sells it for 439.99

Anyone know if Bigals sale next week will include tanks and filters

Mike L

I have purchased a number of items from big Al's that they price matched  to any store or online store out of Canada.led lights, filters, filter pads food.  Just ask.
Mike

lucius

I picked up a paper flyer for their Tent Sale this weekend.  They have two tank combos listed, 54 and 75 gallon.  Only filter specials are Aqueon HOB filters.

transporter8367

Too late,I got a Marineland  60g with wood stand,glass tops and a double led light from Petsmart for only 269.99

lucius

Quote from: transporter8367 on September 14, 2016, 10:59:20 PM
Too late,I got a Marineland  60g with wood stand,glass tops and a double led light from Petsmart for only 269.99

So were you planning to use an FX6 on your 60 gallon?  Seems a little much.

transporter8367