New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Iness Rd Location Amazing transformation!!!!

Started by transporter8367, September 26, 2016, 11:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

transporter8367

Since this location was taken over by Bigals Headoffice,there has been many changes.

All the the aquarium setups on sales floor are no longer sitting empty with plastic decorations.
They have been setup with fish.
Also I noticed shelves are fully stocked and huge variety of quality livestock.
But the main thing is more staff has been hired which equals better service and employees seem happier.

Way to go

Kelly

I couldn't agree more, that's how you turn a negative into a positive, A much more pleasant shopping experience!
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

exv152

I agree, I was just in yesterday and one of the younger guys (didn't catch his name) has done a really nice job converting a 90g into a high tech planted tank. Well done. We've now got two retailers in Ottawa who put some thought and effort into planted display tanks. I think this goes a long way.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

charlie

Quote from: exv152 on October 16, 2016, 02:11:20 PM
I agree, I was just in yesterday and one of the younger guys (didn't catch his name) has done a really nice job converting a 90g into a high tech planted tank. Well done. We've now got two retailers in Ottawa who put some thought and effort into planted display tanks. I think this goes a long way.
The young lad is Mark, he did some extensive planning months before he did the build, and it shows.

Jody

I am glad that people are liking the changes we have done,  we still have a number in the planning phase,  like the 180 reef currently in progress.
Marc did a fantastic job on the 120 high tech planted tank, and our bosses from head office are very happy with it.

Jody