New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Feeling Sad

Started by mm, October 25, 2016, 03:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mm

Due to work commitments, I must move to Vancouver for 4 months. On itself nothing to be sad about. Unfortunately, I will not be able to maintain my fish tanks here while I am gone and I cannot move them with me  :(.  Conclusion, I must get rid of ALL my fish, plants, invertebrates. Both freshwater and saltwater! I will start posting in the classifieds soon.

So much work and effort, so much dedication (not to mention cost) gone to waste. :( Hopefully, I will start all over again when I am back. I am keeping all the equipment ready for that.

The good news is that I will escape Ottawa's Winter.

Here are some pictures of my current tanks before I start tearing them down:

Sharbuckle

Sorry to hear you have to shut down your tanks. Good news is Vancouver has some great fish stores. Also the no snow is just fantastic.

mysterysnail

Truly sorry to hear that. Im sure vancover will be nice, but it is hard after the work you must of put in. Tanks look awesome. I will deffinately be interisted in those euphelias if they do ho up for sale.

Maybe you can work out something on the sale of corals to get frags back to help once your back.

mm

Thanks, mysterysnail.  I pm'ed you.

Sharbuckle

Also interested in the coral :)

mm

I will post everything in the classifieds section soon. All must go (except equipment). Feel free to pm me.

charlie

OMG, that is truly sad, but priorities has to be considered.
I`m sure on your return the tanks will be back to par.

mm

I posted lots of stuff in the classified section. Corals and other stuff to follow soon. I might organize an "open house" to sell the live rock with corals once the fish are gone.

transporter8367

Thanks for the great deal on the Fluval 6g Edge setup

mm

I have posted the corals in the classifieds.

Thank you everyone for the support!

mm

My bubble tip anemone split! :)