New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Live Stock and Plants Mini-Auction - November 28th

Started by lucius, October 25, 2016, 06:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucius

On Monday, November 28th 2016, we will be having a Live Stock and Plants Mini-Auction at Tom Brown Arena starting at 7:00 pm.

No fish supplies, accessories or equipment such as heaters, filters, gravel and tanks will be in the auction.

Please stay tuned for more details.

Topic on Main Site

mm

Perfect timing! I might have lots of livestock and plants for sale.

sidarnold

OVAS will be charging a fixed price fee of $1 per item sold at the mini-auction. More details to follow.

charlie

Why not post in this thread, what you are brining or looking for at  this (great idea) mini auction.
Unfortunately i can`t make it so i have nothing to post  :(, at least if folks post there intent, i can give my shopping list to someone who will be there  ;)

limed

I will bring some shrimps, cherry and red rilli's and BN plecos.

Ed

Gilbotron

I'm looking for some Crinum Natans and Crinum Calamistratum!

:-[

sidarnold

limed

We will need a couple of hands to help setup/run on Monday mini auction and if you're bring anything to sell
try to get there around 6:30pm. Remember only live stock , fish, plant, fresh/salt water, worms..NO hardware
like heaters, filters, pumps, aquariums.  If it possible let us know if you're going to bring anything to sell.
Need to figure how much time this will take and how many item we may have.

Ed

limmer

I will bring some african cichlid juvies.
"Pseudotropheus elongatus mpanga"

lucius

So just to summarize everything for the mini-auction this coming Monday.

• Live Stock and Plants only.  No hardware or equipment.

• Please arrive earlier if you are selling anything.  Doors will be open at 6:30 pm.  Mini-auction will start at 7:00 pm or so.

• Bag labels will be available after you prepay the $1 per bag fee.

• Opening bids of all bags will be $2 unless indicated by the seller.

• It is the responsibility of the seller to pick up any of their unsold items.

• It would help reduce processing time if the seller could pre-fill the mini-auction form below ahead of time.  It is also suggested to have a second copy for your records.

<a href="http://ovas.ca/forum/Webmaster_Images/OVAS%20Auction%20Form.pdf">Mini-Auction Form[/url]

Drinks and munchies will be available.

Shawn84

I wouldn't be bring anything unless someone want the following

Pure Red Line Crystal Shrimp S+ grade
Mischling Crystal Shrimp (They can be red or black or golden. If you want to know more about them you can search them up)

Feel free to pm me

Shawn
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

limed

Remember it's only 2 day away for the mini auction.
Also try to bag your fish and plants in proper bags to the size of the fish and numbers per bag.
The buyer and fish will be very happy. If you need to put the fish in an container, should have a close
lid to avoid spillage. Hope to see you come out. I will also have membership card to sell if you decide to
join as a paid member. ($20.00)

Thanks
Ed  membership chair

charlie

How early will an exec. be there?
If time allows , i can drop off a small donation of plants to the club.
Errol

Kalemh

I just found out about you guys yesterday and are non members allowed to attend auctions and purchase items and is their any age restrictions on bidding ?

limmer

james

55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

charlie

I will donate some small amounts of the following -Blyxa Japonoca,Eleocharis acicularis 'mini' , Tonina Belem,fresh toppings of Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo'  ( great for dry start or emersed growth) also some established ermesed growth,Ranunculus inundatus,Rotala 'Bonsai' ,Lindernia sp. India , Rotala sp. red, maybe a small amount of  Rotala Mini Butterfly.

lucius

Here are some pics of the mini-auction.  Mainly plants with some shrimp and FW fish were auctioned off. 

smalltownfan

I was just getting ready to head over to the auction to pick up some plants and what ever caught my eye for the 15g I've cycled...That's when the phone rang...Uh oh...Change of plans...It's what Dads do.
:(
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish

limmer

I would like to Thank Charlie (Errol) for the donation of plants.
It was well received.

I think there was a good range of stuff.

It was nice to see some new faces.