New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Another 'Feeling Sad' Story :(

Started by FishBuddy, October 26, 2016, 05:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishBuddy

Hello My Fellow OVAS Members,

It is sad to say (I can't believe I am doing this!) that I will departing my beloved hobby...  There are many reasons why; family obligation, lack of time, or simply want to pursue other interests in life.  Over the course of a few weeks/months, you'll be seeing various livestocks followed by equipments for sale in the Classified Ads.

I've been an active (and paid) OVAS member for the past 11+ years.  Over the years, I've had the good fortune to meet and speak to many of you (and you know who you are!).  I've heard many fascinating and interesting stories from many of you in regards to the hobby.  I've also shared many of my successes and failures with you throughout these years.

Hopefully we'll bump into each sometime in the future...  All the best to each of you!

[li]72 gal bow: various exotic cichlids
    [/li]

charlie

:o :o :( :(
John you will be missed,you were one of the few passionate, dedicated hobbyist left.
I was happy to have the privilege to know you, share experiences and general conversation throughout those years.
Best wishes
Errol

Mike L

All the best John.  Your passion for the hobby was evident.  You will be back at some point l think.  It stays in the blood.
Mike

sas

Wow :o
You are definitely going to be missed John. But life does change, and I'm pretty sure you will be back at some point.
Always enjoyed my visits with you when purchasing fish and the knowledge that you so selflessly shared!
Cheers Sue

bitterman

John, sorry to see you go but I understand! You have some very nicely stocked tanks!

Bruce