New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hello

Started by Kalemh, November 27, 2016, 01:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalemh

Hi my names kalem I have been in the hobby for two years and just found out about ovas I keep a low tech planted ten gallon tank a 5.5 blue Carbon rili shrimp tank and a 40 breeder which is a work in progress and I also have a small YouTube channel called "kalemsfishtanks" if you wanna check it out

exv152

Hi Kalem, welcome to the forum. I too am a fan of planted tanks. Do you have any pictures of your tank(s)?
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

Kalemh

I do not have any picture I just have videos on my channel and can I put pictures up from mobile

charlie

Welcome Kalemh, hope you enjoy your stay here, always refreshing to see new hobbyist especially younger ones.
It was a pleasure to meet you and your brother, don`t be shy tell us all about your tanks.
Looking forward to seeing you guys around and feel free to ask questions.
Errol

Bill Raley

Hi Kalemh,      Welcome to Aquarium keeping and this site. I am new to this site also, but not to keeping aquariums. I am 77 and have had them off and on through the years. No one helped me. I made all the mistakes myself and finally figured it out. There was not much info. back then, but there is plenty today, especially with the internet. I have accumulated knowledge so if I can help out with anything.
Bill.