New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Started by Chesh, January 02, 2017, 08:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesh

Hey Guys, another new member here! Just started a cycle on a SW 75G with a 40G refug/sump. I'll try and post pictures soon, she was quite the build! Im sure I will have lots of questions and ill be looking for stock within 6 weeks. I also have a 29G FW with fancies. Cheers, Corey

Sharbuckle

Welcome aboard! Saltwater tanks are great fun arent they?

Chesh

Just started cycle (3hrs) still trying to get a perfect balance from overflow to return pump. A skimmer setting issue and now wereon our way! Nobody said it is going to be easy!!!

Sharbuckle

Skimmers take a little while to break in. Give it some time.

Darth

Welcome as far as your return to overflow the tank should only overflow as much or as fast as you can pump it in if your pump is too strong put a valve on it.  If you need help just holler. Msg me there are a couple of great salty fb groups if you are interested

Chesh

Sweet, thx... What other groups are good? Not a fan of being a thousand places!!!

Darth

Well the local fb group is awesome otherwise the interwebs hily grail is reef central if you want the fb groups link pm me