New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

I am back.

Started by Bill Raley, January 31, 2017, 01:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Raley

Hi,   I first registered in May of 2011 because I was looking for information and cannot remember what is was. Then I guess I disappeared so to speak. Well guess what? I'm once again looking for something, but I think I'll hang around this time.
I have been keeping aquariums on and off since I was in my late teens and I'm now 77 yrs old (no, not over the hill yet) I still keep a 20 gal. planted (java fern only) with a few Pearl Danios and Cory's. Have not bought fish for years and mine are dying off from old age. That's why I'm back. I would really like to find some P. Leopoldi Angels, a pair preferably, and can not find them in the fish stores in Ottawa area. Once I get used to using this site I'll start enquiring. I'll be back!

Bill Raley

charlie

Welcome back, hope the stay is enjoyable and looking forward to your participation.

Bill Raley

Thanks Charlie, I hope to participate more this time as I have lots of time on my hands nowadays. Going to post picture of my aquarium with some info. on it. Perhaps you could guide me to the best place to post.
Thanks....Bill             By the way, one of my middle names is Charles.