New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

NEC Conference Mar 10-12 & Eheim Sale Feb. 11-12

Started by limmer, February 02, 2017, 11:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

limmer

This is for Card carrying OVAS Members.

I received this from Director of Information from La Sam in Montreal.
I ran it thru the translator.

"I have received two messages of our neighbors to the south, the "Tropical Fish Club of Burlington, VT,". The first message (at the bottom) is the announcement in jpg format attached the next NEC Convention, the second is the announcement of a warehouse sale of product Eheim. It is a supplier of the Pet Shops of Montreal who has disposed of its product range Eheim. It is therefore organising a sale semi-private, which is directed only to the members of Club of aquaria (SAM, MAS, araq, OVAS). To participate you to send your name, e-mail, and telephone to Daniel (dstopnicki[delete this bit 65f95ae7260c8][insert an at symbol here]iaminternational[insert a dot here]com). As indicated in his message, the sale will take place on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 February from 10h to 15h.
The place is not listed, but as it is a wholesaler of Montreal, this must be in an industrial area of  the island of Montreal. Daniel Stopnicki you will notify you the details during your registration. Verify that your member card is well up to date and that you wear it on you!"

The Eheim ad translates:
"Sale of liquidation of the samples!
Many of the articles EHEIM:
filters, water heater Jager,
circulation pumps,
masses Filters, Parts, accessories
all new in their box.
EHEIM aquarium Proxima
EHEIM NORTH AMERICA"

Could not post the full convention flyer, but if you want it, let me know and I will email it to you.

charlie

I`m interested in the eheim liquidation in Feb. if anyone wants to go, i`ll need a ride.
Errol.

lucius

Here's the flyer.

limmer

Only one day left to register.  Here is an email from LaSam in Montreal.

HI Francois

I wanted to ask you if you could send out a reminder about the EHEIM sample sale,  you can now  inform your members about the information below as well as the address

The only thing I ask is that they still do email me with their name and cell phone number ,  I will put down their name to be on the invite list.

Thanks for your help,  hope to see you this weekend

Regards

Daniel

Dear Aquarist

You are invited to the EHEIM  Sample sale... Clearance,

Lots of items, Filters, Heaters All brand new in their original packaging. EHEIM Proxima AquariumParts, Filter pads & media Pumps, Feeders, odds and ends.  Wholesale pricing.

This is a private sale and not open to the general public.  Please do not share this email.  Only those with there name on the list will be admitted.

Chère Aquariste,

Vous êtes invités à la vente de liquidation d'échantillons !

Plusieurs articles EHEIM seront disponibles : Filtres, chauffe-eau JAGER, pompes de circulation, masses filtrantes, pièces, et accessoires.  Ils sont toutes disponible au prix du gros !

Il s'agit d'une vente privée et non ouverte au grand public. Veuillez ne pas partager ce courriel.  Seulement ceux dont le nom figure sur la liste d'admission seront admis.

Samedi le 11 février, 2017 / Saturday February 11th, 2017 |  10h30  - 14h30
Dimanche le 12 février, 2017 / Sunday February 12th, 2017  | 10h30 -  14h30

Location.  3883 Boul. St Jean Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Suite 502

Kelly

I would like to attend but the dates are confusing, the Flyer says March 10 to 12 but the email notice says February 11 & 12.
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

ajm1961

It's two separate events:
NEC Conference (USA) March 10-11
Eheim Sale (Montreal) Feb 10-11
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Kelly

limmer

Eheim Sale (Montreal) Feb 11-12.
So is anyone going?

Kelly

I'm going to spend the weekend visiting my sister and brother in-law in Pin Court so I might drop in.