New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

C.A.R.E.S.

Started by Jody, February 06, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hiya folks,
  Just a bit of an update from the folks involved with the CARES program. For those who aren't familiar with it, it is an organization that deals with endangered fish species and their conservation. Great group with a great purpose.
Check out the website
caresforfish.org

Here is the message

From Greg Steeves
I'm very proud of the wonderful and exciting things on tap for the CARES program. Everything is coming together quite nicely.  The submission process has been revamped, individual organizations are able to customize their programs to fit the desires of their memberships, we have a great new website up and running and we have been working on a (probably quarterly) CARES newsletter.  The newsletter will contain a section for people with CARES fish to sell and people who are looking for a species.  If you would like to be included, just let me know.  If you are selling I need city you are in, species, size and price along with your email.  Ads are free.  The more that partake the bigger success this will become.  Please share this post in your clubs!

Jody

charlie

They are speakers that do the club circuit, this would make an excellent presentation.
Regards